No. I am not alone.

14 YEARS LATER:_-_·_😲😲😳😳😳

"Yeah! I'll. Take care of it. Yeah. Make sure, he takes his medicine on time. Hmm, and you too eat the food on time, ok... I will come in 2 hours ok... Bye.. "

Jungkook ended the call and then placed the phone on the table, stretching himself, cracking his neck bones and knuckles and layed on his arm chair swirling a little for some relaxation.

"Ahhh!!! This project is too much! Aishh... " Jungkook said to himself while massaging his forehead.

He then took off his specks and looked at the watch that was placed in the corner of his office cubicle.

The watch said,

12:00 a. m.

The whole office was empty, only he and his boss were there. He was given a project to complete in one week, but he had to finish it as soon as possible because of his promotion.

He was shifting  U. S.
So, he had to complete the project fast, so that he can complete the packing of his stuff and leave for U. S

He sighed in tiredness and then looked at his boss's cabin.

He saw a dim light switch on and his boss was focused on the laptop.

"How can he work this much? " Jungkook asked himself in amazement and then again mumbled while rubbing his hands" Let's do it kookie. It's late. Let's complete it fast and than you can rest for a day before packing the stuff. "

With that he started his work and it was now 3:12 a. m. When finally he completed his work.

He sighed deeply and than looked at his boss's cabin, but scrunched his nose when he felt coffee's aroma.

He turned towards left and saw his boss standing with two hot coffee mugs.

He quickly stood up and bowed his boss smiling a little and said softly  "Boss. My work is completed, is there anything you want me to do Or can I leave? "

His boss smiled and told him to sit on his seat and have the coffee.

" Um... Actually boss. Its late and when I will go at my house, I'll probably sleep, so I don't want to drink the coffee. Sorry but... "

" House!? Sleep? Don't you remember your flight is after one hour . " , his boss, said making him frown.

" Boss. No my flight is day after tomorrow. See! "

He said while taking out the tickets he got from the airport. But his eyes widen when he focused on the date  and time. Time was same but the day wasn't, he cursed under his breath and took his bag and laptop in a hurry, he bid bye to his boss hurriedly, who chuckled at his stupidity and ran down the office elevator to his car.

He threw his bag and laptop in the car, sat and rushed to his house speeding up the car.

He got out of the car and than ran in the house yelling every maid 's name.

He than told them to pack everything later but to first pack the clothes.

He ran into his room and started to pack his necessities. He hurriedly put his shoes, passports and tickets with him. And ran down the stairs in the hall, huffing.

Sheena: young master! Calm down you still have half an hour, just calm down.

Jk: HALF AN HOUR!!!! just half an hour!!! Are they awake? 
Jungkook asked wearing his jacket that he threw on the couch in a hurry.