problem...

It was morning ... And jk and Tae were in the college, jk was in his class having a lecture... While Tae was the professor....
Tae felt something different in jk's nature.... He saw that jk was getting messages of someone continuously and his face was also of worries...

He tried to ask jk in actions but jk just gave him a mouthing of... It's nothing..

It was the last lecture before lunch break... So as soon as the bell rang whole class specially girls came closer to Tae and greeted him thanks..... Jimin was at his mansion Taking care of yoongi, his stitches were healing but would take some time... So, jimin has to stay for maybe a weak at home.

Jk was still in the class and as all the students got out of the class, Tae got near jk and asked "kookie? Why are you sad... Is there any problem??? "
" N-no, it's nothing " His voice held fear, which was easily recognised by Tae... He snatched his phone from him and asked, " What is the password? " His voice was stern now, which always gave shivers to anyone....
" W-why? It's my phone give it to me" Jk tried to take the phone but tae held his hand....
" Jungkook... TELL. ME. THE. PASSWORD. "
now this was something to worry, "ok let me unlock it"
Tae gave jk  his phone back... And as soon as jk unlocked the screen Tae again took phone from him.... He got over chats ,but again, there was a lock.....

Tae scoffed and asked " Are you cheating on me.... Do you have a boyfriend.... " " What!!!????!!! " " Yes! Why do you have locked your chats... Huh...? " " It's my phone, and no, I'm not cheating on you, I'm not like you".
" Listen kook-" Tae was cut when another mssg came ....

" Whatever, I will deal with your privacy stuff later, first open it"
Jk took his phone harshly and opened the password, his eyes widened and drops of sweat were forming over his forehead, watching jungkook in this condition, Taehyung gabbed the phone....

And he saw.... Threats......

Threats that jk will be kidnapped....

It were from taehyung's rival soobin....

He has been trying to conquer Tae's company and empire.... But Taehyung being Taehyung... Most powerful business tycoon and a secret  MAFIA LEADER...
Yes.... Taehyung is also world's most dangerous mafia man... Jk knows it , but he also knows that Tae doesn't harm innocent peoples.... That's why he has still feeling for the elder....

Ok back to story....

Jk was getting continuous threats from soobin, the another mafia leader, but Offcourse  less powerful than Taehyung , that's why he wants to snatch everything from him....

But it had been few weeks since they got any threats , so now it was kind of weird but something to tense about...

Tae was thinking about this all.... And it was totally a silent, but this silent was broken by jk when he said,
" T-tae I'm scared " He had a fear in his voice, it had once more happened when soobin tried to kidnapp him, but was failed, because his husband KIM TAEHYUNG saved him😏😏😏😶

Tae felt a pang in his heart when he heard jk's cracked voice, he sat on the seat on which jk was sitting, he patted his back to calm him down...
Jk looked at Tae and when Tae saw tears in jk's eyes he hugged him tightly " Pup, don't do this, you are very strong, and I am always with you
Don't worry he can't even lay his eyes over you..... Just be strong and have faith in me.... " Then he backed of and looked in jk's eyes, " Just believe me, everything will be fine, love.... Nothing can happen to you.... I am always there for you bub... "

Jk felt a tickling sensation in his stomach when he heard all the consoling words and nicknames from Tae's mouth...

They were staring into each other's eyes when Tae's eyes landed on jk's lips, he started to lean in, lowly....
The class was empty and everyone was in canteen, so it was all silent, but their heartbeats could be heard.... As they were running a marathon....

Their noses were touching ,and then jk closed his eyes... But opened them with a jerk when he heard his phone ring.... The phone was kept on the desk, Tae picked it up and gave it to jk...
When jk saw the caller ID his eyebrows frowned.... It  was the same unknown number.... Means SOOBIN...

Tae nodded his head in yes, for jk to pick up the call, jk's hands were shaking.... So Taehyung took the phone from his hand accepted the call , kept it on the desk, on speaker mode and held jk's hand and rubbed jk's knuckles from his thumb to calm him... He nodded in assurance, and jk spoke with a crack voice...
" H-hello? W-who is it!!! "
" Awwww!!! Baby ,you really don't know who it is?, it's ok... I'm your husband- to- be... Soobin... This name must be familiar to you right? "
Jk gulped but Tae again nodded, resulting jk to proceed...

" What do you want" Jk asked, being little cold, "that's my boy, you talk to the point just like your, so-called husband, leave it.... By the way, I want YOU... "

" Why, why are you doing this, why are you troubling me, huh, I haven't did anything to you " A sudden reply came from soobin's mouth, " But your husband has!!!!, he is being to much powerful, which is not good for him, I want be at first position, but that fucking husband of your's is not helping with it.... "
"Then talk to him, why are you chasing me? " Jk asked and saw tae's face who narrowed his eyes giving a 'so mean ' look, but they got another reply which made tae angry, " Awww, baby... I don't need to talk to him, when I will kidnap you, he himself will give everything to me, and when I can get both power and beauty, without any struggle,so why to talk to your husband.....

This made jk look at Tae who was getting angry second by second....

" What would you do with me, when you will kidnap me" This sudden question came in jungkook's mind and the words slipped off from his mouth, Tae gave him a ' are you crazy' look...

But now Tae lost his control, when soobin blurted out nonsense...

Soobin: ohh, you really want to know?
Jk: umm, yes, why?
Soobin: don't regret after listening...

Jk gluped hardly but hummed..

Soobin: so, listen, first I will marry you then keep you like a maid, torture you that much, that you will beg for your life.... This will make you weak but your husband..... We will get more weaker then you... Such an idiot he is, loves you more than anything... Huh... (He scoffed while saying) and then finally when I be happy watching him suffer, I be fucking you hard... Yes... It will be so much fun to see you under me begging for me to stop, but I will rape you -" "SHUT UPPPP!!!! SHUT YOUR FREAKING FUCKING MOUTH YOU ASSHOLE, stay away from him, JUST STAY AWAY, DO YOU GET THAT, I will tear you a part if you will even TRY to lay your finger over him... " Tae roared his lungs off, jk was crying mess till now, he was very much scared.... By the time and was sitting frozen at his place....

Soobin laughed evilly and said, " Ohhh, so you are also there, try to save him if you can, And I swear once I take him.... Not even god can save him from me.... And yeah, before ending the call... I must say, how much sexy your husband is.... It must be fun... Rapping him" " I SAID SHUT YOUR FUCKING ASS"

Soobin: Byeee Mr. Kim... We will talk some other day, I have a lot to plan for your suffering,.....

With that the call ended.... Tae threw the phone in anger .... But felt very weak when he saw jk crying his eyes out... He rushed to him and took jk in his embrace, holding him tightly
" B-bub, please don't cry.... Nothing will happen to you I -I am with you, I promise you, nothing will happen to you petal, just calm down.... "
Tae patted jk's back to calm him down, his cries turned into sobs then sobs turned into snores, yupp, baby bunny shifted to sleep in Tae 's embrace, " Bub... Baby? " He backed of a little and saw jk sleeping, he smiled a little then took carefully jk into bridal style... And got into the main hall, everyone was watching them...

Then tae slided jk in the back seat and rushed at the driver seat... He started the engine and then turned over his shoulder.. " I promise you, nothing will happen to you, love" With that he started the car and went home...