The secret room.

It's been few days.

And finally it's saturday. Weekend..

Kids were very happy. It's not like that they didn't liked their school. They did. But coping with the new school, teachers and fellow students, they got really tired.

They had a lot of work to complete because when they shifted, classes were already started. And finally their work was completed. This was very reliving for them.

But someone was way more happy than them.

Jungkook.

Why?

Because, he had a hobby of painting, and weekends were the only time when he could do it happily.

He had his private personal room for it, even his kids weren't allowed to enter the room. Same was here. He had a room for his paintings.

Kids asked him many times to show what he does there but.. Nah...

Finally they gave up and stopped with their Whining about the paintings.

Right now jungkook was in his secret room, painting something.

" Done! " He said to himself with a satisfactory smile. Keeping the colour palette aside, he looked at the painting from a little far for a good view. He blushed looking at the painting, internally cursing himself for what he dreamt last night.

He took his armless chair and then kept it little far from the painting and sat on it, adoring the painting he made.

It was....

Taehyung and he, himself.
But.... What was actually the painting looking like?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The painting was of them fucking on the couch. 😳😳😝😝😝😅

" They plead to see what I draw. How can I show this to them? I myself can't do anything.... If I still get wet dreams of him and me making love. What can I even do? " Jungkook asked all innocent, as if clarifying for what dirty thing he drew.

Then he stood up from his seat and looked around.

Mostly all of the paintings were quite intimidating.

He whenever had wet dreams or saw himself and taehyung in the dreams, he would draw and paint them on the weekends.

He always remembered whatever he saw in the dreams and would make a rough sketch of it so that if he forgets, these sketches may help him to remember.

He drew one more painting in which he was kissing Taehyung passionately in the same forest, where they stayed for a week.

His whole day went in the room drawing and finally when he was completed, he turned his head to the watch which was hanging just above the door

7:56 p. m.

" Oh fuck! " He cursed under his breath, as he almost stayed there for a whole day.

Running out of the room, not forgetting to lock it and keep the keys with himself in his pendant, which looks like a carved green and blue stone . Being a small key it was easily fitted in the stone.

He got down the stairs, to only meet two sulking kids sitting on the dinning table.

" Sorry ,sorry babies... I am really sorry little pups. I know I was in the room for whole day, I am really sorry, but I promise, tomorrow we will have a lot of fun. " Jungkook said and sat in a squat position in front of the kids. He took their palms in his big hands and kissed the back of them.

The kids weren't looking at him, their disappointed faces made him feel guilty.

" Please my babies try to understand I was really busy, I'm really sorry "
He again sad with a sad face still in the squat position.

" What do you even do there, that you always forget us!? " Tara asked with her cracked voice, showing that she would cry any minute.

" Baby~ I know your pops has done wrong. But please try to understand, i-"
Before he could continue Tara stopped him in his words and said
" No mumma! It's been for regular now. You always get into that room with warning us not to even knock. And then you stay there for hours. Taejung can forgive you, but I can't, I'm done with this behaviour of yours"

Tara said finally shredding tears making jungkook 's eyes get watery too.

" Tara, try to understand him. You think about it yourself, you are so young still you need some kind of privacy, then how can you not think of pops. He is elder then us. And also an adult, if there is something he doesn't wants to share then why are you forcing him, huh? " Taejung said while looking in his right at this sister.

" No I will not understand! I don't want to.He always does this to me. Do you both whatever you want!! "  she said bitterly and yanked jungkook's hand, then rushed towards her room crying badly.

" Tara!!! Baby wait!! "Jungkook yelled and started running for her, but Taejung stopped him.

" Wait pops! Let her be alone for some time. It's just her frustration, she worked a lot and now it's just her grumpy mood. Don't worry" Taejung said softly giving jungkook a sweet smile.

Jungkook was shocked for how can his 14 years old kid be so much good.

" But i am still sorry my boy. I was there for really long. I am really sorry for I can't show you whats in that room. It's really not good for you both to see it. " Jungkook said cupping and rubbing Taejung's cheeks with his palm and thumb respectively.

" It's ok mumma~ now tell the chefs to make supper. I am really hungry. " Taejung said smiling.

Jungkook smiled back and nodded while heading to the kitchen.

10:34p.m.

Jungkook apologized to Tara and Tara said sorry too, she told him, that she missed him whole day so she was sad and said those words. Being he mother, he smiled at her and kissed her forehead then took her for eating the supper.

The three had their food happily and then headed to their respective rooms but not before jungkook kissed his babies.

Right now jungkook was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling, thinking nothing in particular.

Suddenly he felt something on the window of his room.

He frowned and stood up then headed towards the window and opened it. There was no one,but a black creepy cat.

He felt little weird, closing the window and shrugging his thoughts of that he had seen something else, he layed on the bed and sighing deeply he closed his eyes and when into a deep slumber.