Don't leave me...

After an hour or so, they got to kims mansion
Firstly tae got out of the car and went on the other side and opened jk's side.....

Jk shyly smiled and got out of the car...

Tae smiled back and pecked jk's forehead...

Jk smiled widely at taehyung....

But his smile faded when he saw tears in elder's eyes...

He got worried looking at tae, he cupped Taehyung's left cheek and asked in a worried yet sweet voice
" Hubby?!!!! W-what happened? Why you crying " Till then few tears had rooled down tae's cheek.

" H-hubby don't cry tell me  , what h -happened! "

Jk's tears also made their way through his eyes because of his husband's tears.
Tae didn't said anything and hugged jk tightly, sniffing his tears, snuggling into jk's crook of neck and said in his husky, crack and deep voice
" Pup! I love you... Love you a lot... Don't ever leave me~ "
Jk patted taehyung's back to calm him down, he also sniffed his tears and said" Hubby! I love you... Love you a lot... Love you more than you do and i would never ever leave you, please don't cry" After a minute Tae got normal and got back.... Jk whipped his tears and asked " What happened, hubby? "

Tae cleared his throat , chucked and said, " Nothing much, bub... I just got emotional,  thinking that i finally got your love... Finally got you.... I was always afraid, if I could get the love, that I crave for... I am still not able to believe, that you love me " He said with an innocent smile...

Jk's eyes became teary again, he felt sad, bad and what not, for not believing Tae Tae....
He hugged tae and ranted " Sorry hubby!!! So so so sorry  , very very m-much s-sorry, for not letting you explain.... I've always been stupid, I'm stupid, idiot, fool , rubbish, bastard, assho-"

He got cut off when Tae attached his lips to stop him...
Both kissed Passionately ....  And sweetly... Tasting each other's sweet honey lips...

Jk got back when he felt out of breath...
Both looked into each other's eyes...

" Never ever say such a thing about my pup, or I'll..... " Tae stopped to think what to say more..

" Or what, Mr. Hubby~~" Jk asked with a smile and an eye brow up

Tae leaned near jk's ears, his hot breath hitting jk's ears, making jk 's legs weak... Tae whispered into jk's ears sexily " Or I'll punish you hard " He got back after kissing jk's ear lob.

Making chills run down his whole body...

jk glared at tae and mumbled a " Pervert " Making tae chuckle at his cute pout... And little angry face...

" Don't be so cute pup, or I'll not take much time to park the car in the garage and fuck you in the car. " Tae winked saying, which made jk's eyes widened... His face got red because of Embarrassment he hit Tae chest lightly and said" Yaah you pervert, shut up!!! " With that he moved inside the mansion, hearing the voices of his husband calling his name.... Which he ignored...

As soon as jk entered the mansion a warm figure came in contact with him...

" Awwww, dear, how have you been?"
The lady asked backing off...

Jk hugged her back saying" I'm fine mom. . How are you? "

"She is always fine dear, because I take care of her... " A deep voice came from mrs. Kim's behind, he was Mr. Kim ( taehyung's father) he came in front and hugged jk and looked in front and saw Tae coming with namjoon talking...

He ended the hug and said looking at jk " But you don't look good.... Tell me if he troubles you... And you look so weak... Mr. Kim taehyung" He called Tae with a little commanding voice, with eyebrows raised...