punishment...

Now they were at their home, but they live in seperate rooms....
Jk was in his room and Tae was in his office, being a CEO, he has a lot of work and then a question arrises that why he teaches at a college... Hmmmm, so let me tell u...

Tae  is a ceo of korea's biggest company, his father owned this company but when he was 19 yrs old his father gave him the company. And then he had to takeover his company...

Tae and jk married when Tae was 24 yrs old but they had an arranged marriage,( tae's parents and jk's parents were friends )and being obedient to their parents thay said yes...

They used to talk to each other.... Sleep in the same room kissed each other's forehead and cheeks but never lips... As they wanted to be good friends first... But... One night it was a club party, Tae called his CEO friends and some business people, and jk called his friends..... They were partying but suddenly Lisa... Tae's mom's friend's daughter came and dragged Tae to a room jk headed to them secretly and when he peeked from outside, he saw Lisa and taehyung kissing... His heart broke into millions of peaces, then he took out a small square box from his three piece black suit, he looked at it with teary eyes..... He opened it and there was a ring.... Yes... After this party he wanted to propose taehyung that he loves him but, everything just got opposite...

He threw the ring away and got back to the house then next day taehyung came, and when jk asked him that where he had gone last night suddenly from the party he said that some very important work came and he had  to leave.... Jk got more angry at him.... And then told him what he saw Tae was quite..... And from that day Tae started to apologize to jk but jk declined to even talk to him so he joined as a professor in his college......

Now back to the story:

Jk was right now in his room trying to complete the assignment but it seemed impossible for him to do it cuz the time was 7 p.m. and still he hadn't competed one assignment.... He was tensed very very  much that if ge doesn't shows up with 2 assignments till 10 he will be staying in tae's room which he definitely didn't wanted ....

Suddenly the door opened , reveling the person, whom jk hates the most.... Taehyung....

Jk stood up and said " Don't u have manners? How can u enter someone's room without permission..... "
Tae took steps forward and stood close to him... And said " U are not someone, u are my HUSBAND " He seductively said the last word... But jk cringed , scoffed and said " Huh!! U really are...But  whats the matter?"

Tae: show me the work u have done...
Jk got tensed as he wasn't even near of  completing his 1 assignment

Jk: w-why? I'll give the work tomorrow n... Then I have time...

Tae: oh! So it means u haven't completed it...

Jk:y- yes... But I'll do it..

Tae : really?? It's almost......8 ( he looked at his watch and then again looked at jk)

Jk: so what? I'll do it..

Tae: it's impossible... You need to sleep too...
Jk: why do u care... And i can wake till late night... So don't worry...

Tae: NO!! U can sleep with me...

Jk :I don't want to.... Cuz I can complete my work...

Tae: and what if u aren't able to complete....
Jk was silent fir sometime but then said, "I'll do it"
Tae: and if u aren't able to complete, then u have to sleep with me fir to nights...
Jk and Tae both of their eyes widened when they processed tae's words but suddenly Tae corrected himself by saying...

Tae : I -I mean i-in the same room.... You have to stay with me in same room for two nights...

Jk: Nooooooo!!!! NEVER.....