wedding plan pt. 2

Tae followed jk, they went in the hall... When they got over there.... They saw everyone sitting and talking... Jk got near jin and sat beside him... Jin looked at his left and saw jk, he smiled widely and hugged jk....

Jin: my, bunnyyyy!!!! How are you?
Jin asked smiling, jk also showed his famous bunny smile and said" I'm fine hyung. How are you? "

" I'm also fine.... "
Then jk came near jin's ear and asked
" And.... How is the baby? "
He wriggled his eyebrows..... Jin got confused and then his eyes widened...
" H-how do you know? "
" Hubby told me... So, yeah" Jk shrugged his shoulder...
Jin looked at the floor, maybe trying to not show his blushing face...

" Hyung, is blushing? " Jk asked in a low voice and Jin playfully hit his arm... Jk laughed gaining everyone 's attention....

All looked at him and smiled...

So.... Basically no one knows that Jin is pregnant, accept jimin , taehyung and jungkook....

He also looked at them and gave them an awkward smile...

Till then Mr. Jeon and mrs. Jeon also came...

MOMM! DAD! you here? " Jk asked... In shock..

Mr. Jeon: why can't we come here, and by the way our son has called us...

Jungkook's father said looking at taehyung, who was smiling proudly...

Good evening mom and dad" Tar greeted, and so others did...

Suddenly jk remembered what tae told him, his father was the one who created MISUNDERSTANDING...

His smile faded ,which didn't got unnoticed by Tae Tae....

Taehyung got near him, and turned him in front of himself....

Puuuppppp! What happened why so sad? " Tae asked, jk shook his head as no, but taehyung got an idea of what the younger is feeling.... He kissed jk's forehead and patted his head, " Calm down, my precious,  whatever is done, is done! But we can start it from the start right? So.... Don't think a lot.. Hmmm?! " "Hmm"

Jk and tae both smiled looking into each other's eyes, their eyes finding peace in each other's dark and deep like ocean orbs...

But the link got disturbed when they heard, clearing of throats...

They finally looked at the place where everyone was sitting, tae also cleared his throat and made and excuse " Uhhh... I need to do some work... Umm.... I'll be going in my room... Pup... You also should complete your assignments... Next month are your exams.... So, come with me... " Tae said scratching his nape...

Jk looked shyly here and there and said " O-oh! Yes... M-my assignment? Wait ,what? I don't have an-" He was cut off my taehyung
" See, mom! Dad! He is becoming really a goldfish, he doesn't remember his assignments, kookie... Thhooosee asssiiggnnnmmmenntss.... Thossseee, you know " " Oh y-yeah i remember n-now " He face palmed himself dramatically....

Mrs. Kim smirked and said " Yeah, yeah go... Do your work and your assignments kookie... We won't disturb... Go. "

Jk got shy and other's also gave them a teasing smirk...

They headed to their room as other's were planning for the wedding ...

As soon as they got inside the room tae closed the door and a smirk plastered on his face , he started to move forward...

Jk got little nervous, heat rushed from his body to his cheeks and ears....

" H-hubby I really do have assignments related to my exams... I n-need to do them" Jk stuttered a bit while backing off...