a date...

It's been few weeks and jk is totally fine now.

He has got back to his normal health but still taehyung takes care of him a lot and tells jk that he is still not perfectly fine.

Right now jk was in the kitchen preparing kimchi fried rice...

Suddenly he felt a pair of hands wrapped around himself. He smiled knowing it's his one and only hubby...

" Baby. What are you making" Taehyung asked snuggling into jk's neck and inhaling that deep and intoxicating scent of the younger.

" Kimchi fried rice " Jk said putting the rice for boiling, but he stopped when Tae said "no"

He furrowed his brows and turned back, allowing Tae to hug him tightly...

"Why? Then what do you want to eat?"
Jk asked wrapping Tae's neck with his arms...

"You" Tae said with an instance, jk hit tae's shoulder playfully and snuggled into tae chest trying to not to show his blushing face...

Tae chuckled and then wrapped jk's legs around his torso and then placed jk on the kitchen counter...

" Pup... Look at me" Tae said softly ...
Jk backed of slowly and then looked into tae's eyes...

Both were silent.... Talking with each other, with their eyes..

At last jk broke the eye contact and kissed Tae suddenly making Tae go shocked... It was all of a sudden that he didn't even kissed back, but groaned and got back into the reality when jk bit his lower lip as an indication to kiss him back...

These days jk has became little bold while kissing and kisses Tae out of the blue...

But Tae just ignored it and kissed him back...

Jk kissed him to go more further, but it usually ended by taehyung's words "pup. You are weak. We can't do it now" Jk always tried to explain that he is ok and wants it but...

Anyways.... Back to story...

The kiss started to go deep and passionate... Jk pulled Tae more closer by wrapping his legs more tightly, his hands playing with tae's black locks giving Tae a heavenly feeling...

At this point Tae was loosing his control... Their bodies were sticking to each other making them feel a tingling sensation...

Tae's hands were roaming all over jk's body .

The kiss now  started to get rough, and their breathings giving a hard time....

Tae backed of when he felt it was going further and there had been loss of oxygen too....

Both were breathing heavily, eyes still closed, Tae opened his eyes slowly following jk's lids opening with his...

Both again made an eye contact, and Tae said in the eye contact " Pup.. I want to take you somewhere" He said making jk look at him with a questioning expression.

"Where? "
"A date"
"Huh? "
" Yes..... Um... You know the house made in jungle near lake.... "
Tae asked jk ,making jk nod..

" Yes... So I will take you there, this hustle and bustle of the city isn't good for your health so we will stay there for few days"

" Hubby~ I told you that I am fine~"jk said whining...

"I know, I know.... But the environment over there is fantabulous! Let's stay there for few days... It will be really refreshing... "
Tae said ...

Jk thought a little then said " Ok. Let me pack luggage for us and food too.... And there would be no maid to someone there,..... Right? " Jk asked.

" Right. No one will be there.... Only you and me"

There eyes contact finally ended when Tae kissed jk's cheeks and said " Now go! Hurry up ! We will leave around 2 in the afternoon.... "

Jk nodded happily and rushed in their bedroom...