curiosity killed the cat.

Right now , Jung-kook was lying on the bed ,looking calm.

He was sleeping.

Taehyung had tugged him in the bed comfortably and he was laying beside Jung-kook staring at that calm asleep face with his palm under his cheek, elbow supporting it from bed.

But he wasn't calm. He had a frown.

As he was staring at jung-kook's face he saw marks of tears.
They were dark and his eyes were red too... Too much red.
And when he had entered the he noticed a big patch of something wet on the bedsheet.

jung-kook cried... Yes, it was a moment when everyone was crying but this thing reflected something weird.

Everyone was down there, why was he upstairs... What was he doing upstairs? Why was it something weird? Why was he feeling that something was wrong?

How did he got hurt? What was he doing? That room.... Why was he in that room? Wait... Room!

' he never let's anybody in the room... It was the same room for which there was a marathon run in the whole house. What was there? '

Remembering the room his frown deepened.

He stared at jung-kook's face more intensely and muttered lowly " What is in there pup? Why do you hide it? "

He was curious.

'Let's see it, you were going to tell me anyway. '

He kissed jung-kook's forehead and then patting his head slowly, he stood up and headed towards the room.

Coming out of his room he walked towards the room and saw the room open.

Then he remembered that he was in a rush and had left the room open.

Ok. Now he was going to enter the room.

He came in front of the room and stared from outside.

It wasn't clear enough, as the sun had set and there were no lights on since jung-kook was took out.

Slowly he breathed.
He was feeling nervous, ans he himself didn't know, why?

Again he breathed staring at the dark room.

Then again he took a shaky breath and and exhaled harshly.

Then he took a step ahead.
Then another and another.

And finally.

He was standing in the room. And slowly he turned to his left and searched for the switch board then turned to switch on...

And as soon as he switched it on.

BOOM!!!

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT.