making love...

Both entered the house still drowned in the deep and passionate kiss....

Taehyung closed the main door with his leg and started walking towards their room.

Taehyung opened the door and then got near the bed with slow steps, totally focused at the kiss...

Then the younger ended the kiss and
looked at taehyung.

Taehyung placed him on the bed very delicately and then hovered over him.
He leaned in and attached his lips desperately with those pink plumps.

Jung-kook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and brought him down crushing their lips into each other, Elder started to rub his lower body between jung-kook's thighs.

They chewed each other's lips hungrily but it wasn't enough for jung-kook, he was being more desperate, more wanting, he wanted more of his lovely husband, so he wrapped his legs around Taehyung and grinded their bodies more dangerously.

As soon as Jung-kook rubbed their lower half a groan came out of Taehyung's throat. He pushed Jung-kook down on the bed and clashed their teeth.

Jung-kook felt sudden rush of heat inside his lower abdomen. He moaned in the kiss, but it all was inaudible.

Taehyung hand which were supporting his body on the bed, were bow playing with the band of Jung-kook's boxers which made Jung-kook more heated.

After a minute or so, their kiss got more messy, their saliva was wetting their cheeks and chin.

Saliva went down Jung-kook's chin to his neck. He took a handful of Taehyung's dark locks and gripped them strongly.

Their rods inside their boxers had started to pre-cum.

A sudden disturbing sound was produced, it was someone's phone.
They were too  drowned into each other to even realize it.

Taehyung's hand slowly went inside Jung-kook's boxers and grabbed Jung-kook's member, coming into contact with that cold hand Jung-kook moaned deeply. He felt pleasure run down his lower abdomen which made his heart beat faster. Taehyung felt his hand get wet by Jung-kook's warm pre-cum, he started to stroke Jung-kook slowly making Jung-kook jerk his body. He gripped elder's waist tighter and moaned ending the kiss.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, breathing heavily, and looked at Jung-kook's face.

His cheeks were pink.

" Beautiful " Taehyung whispered.
But it went unheard.

Jung-kook was moaning with every stroke and they went louder and louder.

Taehyung sped his stroking and pushed his head inside crook of jung-kook's neck and stroked Jung-kook faster.

" Ahh... Ahh.. Tae.. Uhh.. Ah.. Nghh.. Baby....no.. nghhh.... Ahh... Ohh... No. Pl-please.... S-stop~ahh..... " He kept on moaning with his body trembling under Taehyung.

Taehyung could feel Jung-kook's orgasm build up so he attached his teeth with Jung-kook's neck licking and sucking it.

Then sat over jung-kook's thighs and lowered his boxers. Now Jung-kook's member was visible to Taehyung.

Jung-kook, who tried to stop wasn't even able to from words by then.
The airy contact with air of his member made his back curve.

His legs fell back on the bed and he moaned louder.

" Tae.... Ahhh.... Ahh.... Uhhh.. Uh... Uh.... Pl- ple-please. Mm.... Ahh. "

His breathing started to get shallow and he felt himself loosing control.