Jesus Christ!

Slowly opening his eyes, he felt a blurry vision gather up. His head was hurting badly.

" Ow.! What the hell jung-kook! How could you be so stupid!? " He muttered to himself. Shutting his eyes and sat up slowly.

He rubbed his eyes and scrunched them again and again to make his vision clear.

" God! My head hurts... Oh my god. "
He sighed heavily as the pain increased in his head.

Squinting his eyes he pulled himself up from the bed only to fall back.

He was hurt in his head , may be too much.

" Yah! What the hell? " He layed down because he knew that he won't be able to get up and even if he tried he would fail.
" What to do now? Huh? I can't see anything properly, I can't stand... What even happened? What should I do? Yah... I don't know were I am? Where is everyone. "
He said to himself and huffed tiredly.

" I should take some more rest... May be then I'll be fine. "
He spoke nodding to himself and covering himself with the blanket he closed his eyes.

While with Taehyung, whose soul almost had left his body after switching the lights on.

His expressions were nothing but. 😲😲😲😲😲

His eyes were at the verge of popping out when he saw the scene in the room.

Whole room was filled with art.

Canvas were everywhere to be seen.
The room was total black from the walls to the floor tiles. But the arts were making it colorful.

Way more colorful!

"Wha-whe-who? What *gasp* the actual * heavier gasp* fuck?!! "
His eyes were wide , mouth ajar and heart was racing at an inhuman pace.

He was bewildered.

What the hell is this all?
When did this much happen!?
These are a lot?
And the most fucking important question!
WHO PAINTED THEM!!

He walked inside the room further and stared at every single painting.

Turning to his left, then right, then in front .

There were paints, canvases, brushes, paint on the floor.

It looked like an artist's studio.

But right now it wasn't his concern.
His concern was..... WHO MADE THEM? WHAT IF SOMEONE HAD SAW THEM? HOW WERE THEY IN THAT ROOM?

wait... Wait! WAIT!!!!

JUNG-KOOK!

KIM JEON JUNG-KOOK!!!!

😮😮😮😮😮

" No... It-it can't be.... He can't draw... Wait. Can he? "
He was talking to himself. Questioning again and again... Thinking who did them.

His mind and eyes were stuck to the paintings , thinking, by whom were they made.

Well... That was only an excuse to stare at those paintings.

They were beautiful yet sinful.

" Yes... They are... They are beautiful. "

He mumbled .

Walking more close to them, suddenly he saw something black on the bottom right side of painting.

He focused his eyes there at the area and tried to see what was it.

JK

It was written there...

" JK... Jung-kookieee???? No..... He... He, God! He has been so amazing... Wow! These are made by him! Wow!! Ha! Ha... Yeah... Yes! Who else can make paintings of our intimacy in such a beautiful way. "