surprise🎉!!!

Tae opened his eyes , the rays falling at his face making him scrunch his nose...

He tried to cover himself with the duvet but it was stuck somewhere.

He tried it again but frowned when the duvet wasn't moving any further... He made a "tsk" Sound and turned around to find the real issue of his stuck duvet...

As soon as he turned, his frown turned into a wide smile but he cursed himself for not remembering it...

There his little baby was sleeping snuggled in the duvet... Taehyung was facing the wall so he wasn't able to see jk and jk was sleeping little far from him so he wasn't able to feel kook...

He turned fully towards jk and hugged him tightly and placed his leg over jk...

He pulled the duvet from jk's face and looked at the cutest and most innocent person he has ever saw in his whole life.

He snuggled himself in jk's neck finally feeling his warmth...

When jk was on ventilator tae didn't slept with him as in sleep he may damage the wires that covered jk, and he may get hurt..

And now he was able to love his pup as much as he wanted...

Sigh...

Finally....

He snuggled more and more into his neck making jk wake up..

Jk felt something wet at his neck and soft hairs on his face... He smiled but suddenly clutched tae's shirt,  when tae started to lick and nibble his neck...

He closed his eyes and moaned little louder, when he felt his hubby nibbling the most sensitive part, just under he ear...

"Hubby s-stop... I." He even didn't completed his sentence when tae backed off...

He looked at him in an apologic way.. But tae shook his head and said
" I missed you my love... Just wanted to feel you a little... " Tae said while smiling...

"Hmm" Jk hummed and pecked tae's lips making tae smile more widely...

Suddenly the door bursted open with whole kim and jeon family yelling ,
"SURPRISE!!!!!! "

tae and jk flinched, but jk flinched more badly because of his weakness...

Tae understood it and sat on the bed and whisper yelled " What you all doing? He is still weak.... Don't shout!"

Jk snuggled into Tae like a baby wanting to stick to it's mother.

Tae hugged him and then said" You all go down. We will be there in few minutes "
They all apologized and got down stairs...

Here jk and Tae took a bath and went down..

Everyone talked a lot with him... Mrs. Kim and mrs. Jeon ,even cried a lot and told him about the marriage they were planning for his hubby, he got angry at them but when they explained him , he brushed it of as an "ok"...

The whole day went by....

He met his niece and nephew minji ( jimin and yoongi's daughter of one year) and Maria ( jin and Namjoon's daughter)

They all had a lot of fun....

The reason of jk's coma was that after soobin tried to force him... He wasn't able to hold it and his mind stopped working.... It was unbearable for him, so it damaged his mental health.... Doctor told he had a very critical condition... While trying to force him, his ribs were damaged too, because of which his breathings weren't normal and then he ended up on a ventilator....