heart....

They were in the  pacing back and forth in front of the O. T.

Yes.....

Yoongi.... Yoongi got in a car accident.... 😔🥺

While they were heading out of the college they told jimin that they are going... It's something important....(they didn't told him about the accident) And he has to stay at his home...... While after jk and Tae headed out and were in the car... Jk asked Tae that when jimin will not find yoongi at home for a long time what will they do....?

Then Tae called namjoon and told him to inform jimin that yoongi is out for a sudden business trip as he is head of the studio branch in kim cooperation...

As tar was thinking of jimin.. That how vulnerable he will be when he will find out about yoongi.... His thoughts were cutt off when hoseok came running with jin.....

Both were panting heavily.... And after their breathings became normal thay asked about yoongi....

Then jk and tae told them everything including the lie they told to jimin

Hoseok: jimin will kill all if us if he finds out that we are lying....

Jk: hmmmm..... You are right.... But if we will tell him now.. He WILL DIE...

They all had a sad face.. But jk was really worried... As he knew when jimin will know about it he will be heart broken... Yoongi was injured very bad.... And if he gets a little fever jimin freaks out....

But suddenly he scoffed thinking about his and tae 's relationship...
Their relation is totally different...... Totally hatred (FROM HIS SIDE)

After an hour which seemed like forever.... The red light was turned off means the operation was ended....

All the four ran to the door from where the doctor came..... He took off his mask and wiped his sweat from his forehead....

Jk: h-how is he?
He asked a tension crept over his face.... That had never faded from starting...

Doctor: (he sighed heavily before speaking) he is fine now... But has got stiches on his right hand, forehead , left leg and has a deep cut  because of the glass peaces panetrated in his chest....
Which will take a while to be healed...
Make sure not to allow his to exert... And move a lot.... And he is weak right now... So let him rest....

They all hummed in response but still has worried faces as now they had to tell everything to jimin... As, as long they will take to tell him he will get more tensed...

They were going to sit back at their seats but then the doctor said " He was continuously calling a name min, ji... Yesss! Jimin... He was calling this name when he was concious before his operation.... Who is he??? "

"It's me, HIS HUSBAND"

A deep, sharp and shaky voice came from the back of the four...
As they were facing the O. T. And the doctor was facing them... So, the person who spoke was back facing them....

Their eyes widened and they turned back to face the person... but were totally horrified, for the next thing to happen....

There he was standing, his eyes puffy red nose red... Looking weak but still looking at the four.. Basically shooting daggers with his horrific gaze...

His steps started getting closer.... And then stopped in front of the doctor....

"I'm h-his husb-band.... "

The four were so shocked to utter a word so they stood silent... Where jk and jin had tears in their eyes.... Looking at the sick jimin.... Thinking if he has not seen yoongi then he is like this what will happen when he will see yoongi in the condition which doctor has described....