PTM.

A/N:-
Another long ass chapter..

Words:- 3029
And please vote if you like the story. It will take only a second to vote... So please it's a humble request . 🥺🥺🥺🥺

One month later:-

Sun rays were falling on the desk of the office from the huge window where jungkook was working on his laptop. Fingers moving non stop and eyes focused on the screen , with a straight face

A totally focused jungkook was stopped by a knock on his office door.

" Come in" That's it. These two words could let the other person know his personality ,Cold, stern, emotionless, strict and maybe rude!

His secretary lara came with few files smiling widely like an idiot followed by Mr. Shaan( his personal old secretary) .

His eyes got again their  focus on the screen and fingers started doing their work.

Lara kept the files near him and asked softly " Boss. Umm today is Tara and Taejung's PTM in school. When will you be going there? "

He glanced at her then he looked at Mr. Shaan.

Ignoring her question he asked him" Mr. Shaan. What do you call my kids?"

Mr. Shaan frowned and looked at him and said " Sir, I call them young master and miss. "

Lara understood what he meant to say so she said " I'm so-" But before she could say any further she was cut off by jungkook 's bitter words.

Jk: Don't you dare to explain yourself by lying!!! Taejung told me that you are trying to get close to Tara. He understood your intentions so he stays away from you, but Tara is very innocent to get in your tricks!!! I am warning you Lara! Don't you dare come near my kids!! If you will do that again , I will never be late to fire you that instant! "

Jungkook scolded her in his deep voice making her flinch.

Lara: b-but boss. I-I didn't do anything.

Jk: oh really!.... Mr. Shaan wasn't that person she, who said that, she is just like Tara's mother, while talking to Tara!!!!!

Lara's eyes widened hearing it.
She took a deep breath and said,
" I'm sorry boss. Whatever you are saying is truth. But whatever I think is truth too"

Jungkook frowned at her words and asked coldly " What do you mean, be clear! "

Lara: I -I mean , they are very young, they need a mother to take care of them, a-

Before she could continue a slap was echoed in the office.

" HOW DARE YOU!!!! I am their mother!!! I gave birth to them!!!! Their father isn't in this world that doesn't mean they are alone. Fuck your thoughts and stay away from my kids. You are FIRED!!!! " Jungkook yelled at top of his lungs, while Lara was holding her red cheek that was slapped by jungkook with teary eyes.

His eyes were blood shot red because of anger. " Mr. Shaan drag her out from my site. " Jungkook said turning over to their opposite side.mr.shaan nodded and took her from the office.

There was no office except jungkook's and the secretary's in that floor, so no one was able to hear them, otherwise whole area would have gathered in front of his office.

He was breathing heavily because of anger. " They think I ain't enough for my kids!!! I know I am not! But only that time when I am compared with my tae, because he is their father, but except him no one can give the love to our kids . I am enough for them. "

He said and closed his eyes while taking deep breaths to calm himself down.