It wasn't love. but Misunderstanding.

A week later:-

It's been a weak since they are staying here.....

They fucked every day, every night.
On the bed, couch ,desk, carpet , in the lake and on the green grass of the front of the house...

Everywhere....

They both loved the feeling, it was amazing and right now they are in the car heading back to town.

Mr. Kim and mrs. Kim said that when they come back, they should stay and eat at kim's mansion,so they thought of going to kim's mansion.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with a guilt....

The younger has became pale and weak....

They did it, every single day and night.

It was amazing still jungkook had came from a heavy medication. He needed very much rest but....

Taehyung felt that jungkook was getting really ill now..
He would not be able to walk properly, would feel dizzy and etc.

But it was itself jungkook, who took the first step first...

He was loving it too much more like he was getting addicted towards doing it...

This made taehyung confused and tensed...

"Why are you looking at me hubby? Is there any problem... You look tensed. " Jungkook asked in a concerned  tone.

" Nothing pup. " Taehyung said and smiled. Jungkook smiled back and then taehyung looked in the front focusing back on the driving.

It had been really late at night..

They headed out of the place really late.

Taehyung felt jungkook moving continuously in his seat.... "Pup... Are you okay? If you want to sleep, lay at the back. " Taehyung said but jungkook said to stop the car. Taehyung asked , but jungkook just said to stop the car.

When taehyung stopped the car he rushed out of the car and stood in the corner of the bush, taehyung came out of the car in tension but saw jungkook peeing.

He chuckled and got near jungkook.  "Baby if you wanted to pee, you would have just told me , you were acting like something is really wrong.... You made me loose my wits... God~"

Jungkook sighed in relief and said " Oh god.... It feels so good" He said chucking at his own words.

Taehyung was looking at him, when he turned zipping himself he saw taehyung staring at him without blinking his eyes..

He got near him and cupped his face looking into those deep dark orbs " I love you, tae hubby " Taehyung didn't said anything, he was just looking in those dark orbs finding his whole world in them, it was a calm silence on the road..

Taehyung attached his lips with jungkook softly nibbling his lower lip.

Jungkook was also kissing him softly wrapping his arms around the elder's neck.

Taehyung pulled him more closer by wrapping his hand around jungkook's petite waist.

But the kiss was ruined when jungkook started to move his hands down to the South of taehyung.

Taehyung knew, how they will end up if they don't stop now. So he backed of breathing heavily.

" What happened hubby? Don't you want it? "
Jungkook asked innocently.

" Baby the road is lone. And foremost, you have became really pale and weak because of it.... We should stop this. " Taehyung said softly.

" Don't I feel good, aren't you satisfied with me? " Jungkook asked suddenly making taehyung eyes wide in disbelief and frowned eyebrows in confusion.