its beautiful...

With the chirping of birds and rustle of trees, jk woke up and slowly opened his eyes... He smiled when he felt himself snuggled in tae's chest....

He looked up to see tae's face and saw taehyung looking at him, smiling..

He smiled and pulled himself up a little so that he can come face to face with taehyung....

Taehyung looked at him with heart eyes and pulled him closer digging his face into jk's neck, in taking that fragrance...

Jk smiled widely, and closed his eyes when he felt electricity run through his spine.

Taehyung backed off and asked jk " Pup... Do you hear something? "

Jungkook got confused and focused his ears  at the surrounding.

He heard rustling of trees a little louder as if it's raining....

He turned around and looked through the wide window....

His eyes widened in amazement...

"It's beautiful" Jk mumbled in amazement

It was raining outside and the view looked amazing...

He looked at Taehyung and asked "Hubby can we go out? "

" Umm. No pup, you are going to get cold, we will go out but let the rain stop.. Till then you go and freshen up, then I will get freshed ...ok? "
Taking said gathering a nod from jk...

It had been two hours still the rain hadn't stopped.... They both were sitting outside the house in the balcony, the weather was cold, still best for freshness...

" Hubby the rain has stopped they are only drops... Please can we go and have a bath in lake" Jk asked, his voice containing plead...

But it got in vain when Taehyung shook his head as no and then again looked straight at the view...

Jungkook had enough of it now... Like really?

" Fine! If you don't want to go I am going " Jk said and rushed towards the lake...

Taehyung tried to stop him by his voice but he didn't stopped and ran to the lake, he stripped himself off ,left only in his boxers jumped in the lake....

He swam in front of the house and taehyung saw him....

Taehyung tried to avoid it but failed and stripping himself, he jumped in the water with a splash and started to splash water on jk...

" Hu-hubby.... S-stop.... I-i..... S-stop.... KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! I said stop!!!! "

Taehyung stopped but regretted instantly when jk started to swim towards him with anger...

Taehyung swam in the opposite direction to save his dear life...
And yelled while swimming with plead " Pup! I'm sorry.... S-sorry... Forgive me please!!!! "