weird feelings.

It's been few nights and jungkook was now feeling suspicious. He was finding the same black creepy cat every night near his window and whenever he peeped out of the window she got away from there and then never came back for whole night, it was like he had to push the cat away from his room, but by only looking at her.

It was another day of the week..

At night he was laying on the bed working on his laptop, he ran to his room's door when he heard Tara and Taejung yelling for him while knocking on the door harshly.

" Mumma!!! Pops!! Open the door!!! " Both were yelling, jungkook got scared hearing their voice. He opened the door and both the figures threw themselves over him. He stumbled a little but held both of them in his strong arms.

" Babies? What happened why are you so scared? " Jungkook asked softly  frowning in concern.

" Mumma! T-there is s-something in our room. " Tara said stuttering and trembling badly while hugging jungkook tightly.

" Baby... Don't get scared , let's go to the room. Ok? " Jungkook said while patting their heads and pulling them down keeping their feets on the floor.

" No pops! We will not go there you should not go there too... P-please don't go there. " Taejung said hugging jungkook tightly as if his life was totally depending on jungkook.

" Taejung! Tara! You are my brave angels. How can you get scared? " Jungkook said trying to buck up their moods.

" Dad! We aren't joking. There is a black cat in our room. " Tara said making jungkook's eyes wide.

" Black cat!? Um... Was her eyes shining? " Jungkook asked getting worried.

Both nodded their heads vigorously.
Jungkook started to feel scared. The cat looked really creepy, he gulped and said" I-its ok my babies. Let's go and see there. " " No mumma! Please don't go. " Tara said pleading.

Jungkook kissed her cheeks and said softly smiling " Baby you two wait here, I will be right back. It's just a cat."

They nodded and when jungkook moved a little he chuckled looking at his frightened kids. " Pups. If you will not leave me then how will i go? "

Tara and Taejung looked where jungkook was looking and saw themselves holding his shirt tightly.
They looked at each other while giving an awkward smile and left his shirt.

Jungkook then went to their room with a low steps and then turned the knob of the door slowly.

The lights were switched on, so he examined the whole room but didn't saw anything. He sighed in relief mumbling " God jungkook! You are a mother and CEO. How can you be such a scary cat. " Then he got out of the room switching the lights off and got into his room, where both were sitting on the side couch quietly hugging each other.
He smiled in awe and sat beside them.

" I went there and saw nothing like what you said" He said smiling calmly.

" But it was there. I swear. " Tara said pinching her throat.

" Ok. Ok. Maybe it would be. But right now nothing is there. " Both the kids nodded then hugged each other more tightly.

" Today you both will sleep with me. Ok? " Jungkook said getting a fast nod and then the kids jumped on the bed smiling happily.

" Pops! Will you work at this hour? " Taejung asked looking at the laptop kept on the bed open.

" Um... No, actually I had some work but it was completed. I was reading some novels. So yeah, I don't have any work. " Jungkook said while getting on the bed and shutting it down .
Tara and Taejung layed on either sides of jungkook so jungkook was laying in the middle he hugged both his kids and kissed them on their foreheads and cheeks whispering a sweet night.

Tara and Taejung closed their eyes snuggling into their mother/father.

Jungkook sighed and then looked at the ceiling while massaging their scalp softly.

He was still thinking about the cat. He was getting a weird feeling from the cat.

Last time thinking about the cat he kissed their chubby cheeks again then slept while hugging them more tightly , if possible.