Chapter Six

"My lady. My lady it is time to wake up." A soft voice said in my ear rousing me from my sleep. I looked up to see Sylvia dressed in her servants dress looking down at me and the smell of her blood hit me in the nose out of nowhere making my teeth lengthen and my stomach clench.

"Whoa!" I gasped moving away from her quickly not expecting such a crazy urge to attack someone well up inside me all of the sudden.

"Are you okay my lady?" Sylvia asked looking at me concern in her eyes.

I stood up on the other side of the bed from her literally shaking from fighting myself from attacking her. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting your blood to smell so good in the morning." I confessed awkwardly. "I think you should leave for a minute so I can wake up, get back some control over myself."

Sylvia giggled at me. "If you want my blood you can have it, it is part of why I am here in the first place."

I looked at her silently and saw that my bite on her neck has healed over leaving only two pinprick scars. I shook my head at her. "No, no I'll be alright, I took enough from you last night." Damn it, why does she have to smell so good that it's starting to hurt? "Do you have something I can wear?" I asked her just know realising my nakedness.

Sylvia sighed looking a little disappointed, either from me wanting to cover up or because I wouldn't take her blood, I wasn't sure. "Yes, I do." She nodded her head and pulled a light, cream coloured robe from were it hung from a hook I hadn't noticed before. "You're going to have to come over here for you to put it on." She teased me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I believe that if I had any previous experience with a servant and master relationship, I think the way you speak to me so informally would be considered rude, but since I don't have such experience with such I'll let it be." I told her walking around the bed slowly controlling myself from jumping her as I got closer. "I think you should act more formally to me when we are around other people, especially around my Mistress."

"You are right, I'm sorry my lady." Sylvia blushed lightly and looked at the ground.

"I said when we're around other people." I smiled softly at her as I stopped in front of her. "Right now it's just you and me so no need for any formalities. I don't like it in the first place. It feels strange to me since I'm the one that's meant to be the servant to my Mistress."

Sylvia smiled at me and shook her head. "You're such a strange person." She told me and I looked at her in mock insult placing a hand over my heart.

"Now I do believe that is considered rude to say to anyone." I said back putting fake hurt into my voice.

Sylvia's smile widened and she stepped even closer to me and I could feel the heat coming from her skin and her scent waft around me. "Maybe but I think you like being called strange and different." She said quietly. "Because it means people are noticing you, the real you."

I looked down into her eyes and realised that it was true. I did like being called strange and different, with those names it meant that I am being noticed, something that never happened when I was on the streets. I was just another homeless runt that begged for food and got kicked and bullied by town guards and children. I suddenly leant down and kissed her, taking her breath away. I pulled back but the sides of our noses still touched. "You're right, I do like being called strange and different." I told her before grabbing the robe from her hands and pulling it on swiftly. "Come, or we're going to be late for breakfast." I said while walking to the door. "I do hope you have clothes for me because I'm not going to breakfast in a robe."

Sylvia laughed from behind me. "Why not? I'm sure both lady Aviva and lady Beatrice wouldn't mind seeing your amazing body in nothing but a robe."

I waited at the door for her and smiled. "Hmm maybe or they'll think I'm a bit more on the bad side of strange rather than the good."