Chapter Fifty

I walked into the room where Master Enrique was sitting behind a desk looking at something with a thoughtful look. I stood in front of the desk, waiting for him to address me. I was utterly naked besides for the black blood that slithered and dripped from my skin.

"Been having fun have you my pet?" Master Enrique asked finally looking up from whatever he was looking at, his now constant red eyes looking me over with a hunger that wasn't just for my body.

I smiled at him showing my sharp fangs that couldn't receded anymore, not when they're in so much use all the time. "Yep, but they're no fun anymore, too weak and die too easy." I pouted at him walking around the desk to him. I pushed his chair away from the desk and straddled his lap so that we were face to face. "And they don't taste very nice. Not as nice as those fairies you get sometimes, Master."

I hung my arms over his broad shoulders and pressed my bloody breasts against his chest rubbing myself against him in silent need. I licked up along his corded neck and nibbled the skin over his vein smelling his delicious blood beneath it, but Master was too noble to lower himself and give a pathetic slave like me his godly blood. I was nothing, only a pet fed disgusting morsels only when he felt like it, only at his whim.

"You're getting blood all over me pet." Master Enrique reprimanded lightly though I know he wasn't really bothered by it much because he wasn't wearing one of his finer set of clothing like he usually does.

I hummed in his ear as I nibbled at it. "But you're utterly ravishing covered in blood Master." I moaned to him delighting in the feel of the blood coating my body sticking to him keeping us together.

"I prefer to bathe in human blood dear pet, so why don't we wash this dirty Orc blood off and go look for a much nicer, tastier blood?" Master Enrique asked as his large hands wrapped around my rump pulling me down against his hardening length that was only stopped by the pants he was wearing. His nails dug into the skin of my backside making me moan and nip at his ear lobe from the pain.

"Ohh, yes please Master." I breathed wantonly my fingers going into his short hair and scratching against his scalp.

"Sadly there's no humans in this realm but those pesky fairies will be enough for our fun until we're done eradicating them." Master Enrique commented as he stood up fluidly and I moaned at the sign of his strength when I was lifted up with him so easily. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him close while grinding my sex over his bulging pants knowing that it was causing him pleasure. I didn't care about my own pleasure or that the act of bedding this god made something inside me curl up and die each time he took me. I only cared about him. What he was feeling and if I was doing a good enough job pleasing him is all I needed to worry about. I needed to, because he made me this way.

He carried me into his bedroom that was attached to the room I found him in and went into the adjoining bathroom. With a wave of my hand towards the bath made of black stone embedded into the ground, it was filled up with steaming water in a matter of seconds.

Master Enrique moaned in my ear at the sight of my ability to control the dark mana with such ease. I used it whenever I could because I knew it pleased him to see how strong I am. "It still amazed me how easy you can control mana my pet." He breathed in my ear and I purred in pleasure as he licked the blood from my neck when I tilted it back to allow for better access.

Clothes and all, he stepped into the bath with me still wrapped around him. "So where will we go Master?" I asked murring at the warmth of the bath water swirling around us becoming quickly stained by the blood that started to flake off me. I stopped running my fingers through his hair and started pulling off his shirt eagerly wanting to pleasure him.