Internet Cafe

Clara , an average 16 year old teenager has to shift to Japan , from America as her family couldn't afford a house in America anymore.

Obviously , she doesn't want to move. Why would she ? Who would want to start over in a completely different country , make new friends , go to a new school ? She would have to leave her best friends .

But she has to shift.

After 2 weeks of moving , things are quite okay. She likes the two storey house that her family bought and she surprisingly did make some friends too.

She was in high school , of course there was a hell lot of homework given .

One day , she had to research on something for biology , so she went to this internet cafe that was located near her house.

The internet cafe , was silent , unlike the other days . She didn't see any other human figure besides her.

She didn't think much of it and sat on the first chair she saw. After starting the computer , she clicked on Google and typed in her questions.

Her result however , was a site called URL.
She silently groaned but clicked the site anyway , hoping that something would come up.

There's a picture of a little girl lying dead in a small pool of her own blood. She screams when she sees that picture , it was terrible.
The caption given below was 'killed her today'

Then there is also a picture of a man walking home with a bag.
The caption is 'My target for tomorrow'

She gets creeped out and runs home.

But she is curious too . she keeps debating on whether to go to the cafe or not. Her curiosity takes the best of her and she finds herself walking towards the cafe again.

She takes the same seat . There were a few other people in there this time , so she's not that scared.
She types the website and it's loading.

A woman with a car appears on the screen in front of her.
The caption is 'going to kill her tomorrow'

She takes a better view of the picture but after a few seconds it starts to creep her out so she closes the site.

She goes home again , but she told herself she was gonna come back tomorrow.

She comes back the next night .

She sits on her seat and types the website and clicks it , doing the same thing she's been doing for past few days.

She sees a picture of the brightly smiling woman she saw yesterday , lifeless , under her own car.
The caption , of course , is 'killed her today'

Then she sees a young girl with brown hair, hazel eyes. She is wearing a grey sweater.
The caption is 'my target for tomorrow'

But that girl looks familiar. It takes a moment for her to take in the reality , it's her own photo .

----------------------