74 - The yellow house

There is a bright , yellow house located in Lima , Peru that is said to be haunted.

The actual name of the house is 'la Casa Matusita' and a number of people met a grisly end on the second floor of the building.

Many years ago , an old man lives with his wife , children and servants in the house.

The man and his family lived on the second floor and his servants lived on the ground floor.

The man was short tempered and treated his servants really badly.

He mistreated and insulted them on their smallest mistakes.

The servants had complete hatred for the man and wanted to take revenge from the man.

So they came up with a plan to publicly embarrass their employer.

One day , the man had organized a family dinner at his house.

So after all the guests were seated in the dining room , the servants decided to take their revenge .

They had somehow obtained hallucinogenic drugs (LSD) and mixed them with the food they were going to serve.

The the servants walked out , quietly locking the dining room door behind them. They went to the kitchen to await the results of their plan.

After about 15 minutes , they heard angry voices and the sounds of plates smashing from the dining room.

They chuckled as they knew their plan was working. This was followed by violent yells and blood curdling screams.

Now , the servants began to get a little worried.

After the noises died down , the servants opened the dining room and were horrifed.

All the walls and ceiling were covered in blood. On the floor lay mangled bodies and body parts. The faces of the guests were now twisted masks of anger and hatred.

Each and every guest at the dinner including the man had met a terrifying and brutal end.

Driven insane by the hallucinogenic drugs , everyone had murdered each other in the most horrible way they could.

The horrifying sight caused the servants to lose their minds.

They were frightened that they would get executed by the law for killing people do they hanged themselves to death.

Ever since that case , the yellow house has had a reputation for being haunted. Most of the people are afraid to even go near the house.

The house began to fall to ruin until years later , it was purchased by a property developer.

Later , a Japanese family moved in to the house. Ofcourse , They were completely unaware of the terrible history of the house.

The first night of them moving on , the husband took a knife and murdered himself with his family.

After that , the house lay vacant for many years until a local priest wanted to perform an exorcism in the house to bless it.

Also , the owners wanted the house to be cleansed so that they could sell the house.

The priest had no problem with going inside the house. He was completely okay when he entered the first floor.

But as soon as he stepped foot on the second floor , he suddenly had a panic attack and was found dead.

From that time , no one has ever dated to go into the house again.

Ghostly screams and yells are usually heard from La Casa Matusita every night.

Some people have even claimed to be seeing ghostly figures on the windows of the second floor.

Today , the first floor is rented out to a business but the second floor is abandoned. It has been locked and unoccupied.

The legend says that if a group of people go to the second floor of La Casa Mitusita at night , they will go insane and slaughter each other.

----------------------------------

Hiiii !

Guess what ? I got my phone back as my exams are oficially over ! Yayy ! 😃😃😃

And also , I'm staying at my granny's house for two weeks because we have some kinda vacation between two academic years.

And she doesn't have WiFi 😕
So I hope I get data there.

Byeee!
Xoxo Nancy ❤