27 - The parking lot

There is a building next to mine.

On the first four floors, there are 4 parking lots made.

all the other parking lots are fine but I think something's wrong with the 3rd parking lot.

I live on the 3rd floor and the 3rd parking lot is just next to my bedroom so I can see it from my window.

A few days ago, I noticed that there is no car in that parking lot.

In the mornings, afternoons,evenings and even at night's there is no car parked there.

I wondered what is wrong with it.

then 5 days ago, at night, I saw a light blinking on my opposite wall.

I wanted to know what it was and I went to my window to see what was going on.

Then, I saw the light was blinking in the parking lot.

I was a little bit scared.

when I looked above and below, all parking lots were normal and there was no light blinking and the light was on normally.

suddenly, I saw a tall woman going around in the parking lot.

and I was so creeped out.

she was the only one going around in the parking lot and she looked scary.

I can't say she looked like a typical ghost woman with a long white gown and with a knife.

She was wearing normal clothes but yes, she did have long black hair that creeped me out.

I was so scared. I closed my curtains and forced myself to sleep.

Next morning I woke up and as not frightened.

but then the memories of last night hit me and I remembered that girl.

My curiosity was getting the best of me and forced me to go to the building and ask the watchman about the 3rd parking lot.

so I went to that building and when I asked the watchman he said

" Oh, so you're talking about the 3rd parking lot. I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to tell you. "

I was arguing with him so much that he finally agreed to tell me.

" You see, there was once a woman and she was murdered by her husband in that parking lot"

"She had died there and no-one knows what happened after that but nobody ever goes to that parking lot"

"When people are in the lift, nobody ever dares to press the 3rd parking lot button"

"Some people have gone to the parking lot but that never came back and who knows what happened to them? "

After hearing that I was shocked.

From now onwards I always close my curtains and sleep because I never want to see that parking lot again.

-----------------------------------

hello !

so my exams finally finished. YAS!!

and I hope you enjoyed this story and it's based on a parking lot that I can see from my window.
ps- it is not haunted lol

Byeee !
xoxo Nan