32 - Playing piano

Dah dum dah BLAT! Derek's wife Grace got it wrong again

She had been playing the same tune with the same mistake for the 34th time in the day.

Derek sighed "Can you please stop playing it?"

But grace said no. She wanted to play the tune.

"At least try another note on the piano! You've been making the same mistake over and over again!" Derek said.

But Grace always answered him "but practice makes everyone perfect"

And she again kept on playing the irritating tune for what seemed like a million times.

Even when Derek sat in the backyard with cotton in his ear, he could still hear his annoying wife playing the irritating piano again and again.

He tried teaching her how to play the tune correctly but she got it wrong every time.

Dah dum Dah Blat! Dah Dum Dah BLAT! he would hear this more than a thousand times a day.

He now thought that his wife's latest obsession with piano is his fault. He shouldn't have taken her to the party where a group was playing piano beautifully. She noticed them.Then she asked him to buy a piano for practicing. Then all of this happened.

But one day, he couldn't take it anymore.

He hated this piano and maybe his wife too for annoying him so much.

He took a knife that he had hid in the back yard if he had to use it in emergency.

He took it and went to their room. His wife was playing the stupid piano.

He tiptoed and slowly went inside the room so that Grace could not hear anything.

When he was just behind her, he said apologized to her in his mind and then stabbed her in the back.

Grace let out a scream of horror as the knife went inside her body.

Suddenly she stopped breathing, her eyes closed and she did not move. She fell to the ground

Derek had a sigh of relief but at the same time he felt sad for killing his own wife.

That night, he slept peacefully without hearing the piano.

At midnight, he was woken up by a sound of a piano.

He was shocked.
Who could be playing piano at midnight?

Then the answer to his question was given.
The tune of the piano was 'Dah Dum Dah BLAT! 

It was grace playing the piano.
But how can she? She is dead.

Right?

He goes to his backyard where he thinks the sound is coming from.

There, he sees the piano being played by itself. That is impossible!

He hears footsteps from behind him.
he turned back and saw Grace standing.

But she wasn't looking like normal Grace.

She had red eyes.
--------------------------------