90 - Aka Manto

Nothing is more horrible than going to a public restroom , the horror . Or worse , school washrooms.

I'll introduce you to a Japanese urban Legend called Aka Manto /Red cape.

He is a spirit who haunts public or school restrooms. He used to be a handsome man who girls used to admire.

So he wears a mask to hide his face. He usually haunts girls toilets.

If you are using the toilet , (usually the last stall) , you will hear a mysterious male voice saying "do you want red paper or blue paper ?"

If you answer red , you will be sliced with a knife until your clothes are stained in red.

If you answer blue , you will be strangled until your face turns blue .

Don't ever think of trying to outsmart Aka Manto by answering you want a different color.

If you do so , you will be dragged to hell.

The only way to save yourself is by answering "No" . He will leave you alone.

He is also known as "Aoi Manto" (blue cape).
He will ask you if you want red or blue cape .

If you answer red , your back will be ripped off so you can resemble a red cape.

If you answer blue , all your blood will be drained from your body.

Another version is red vest.

Years ago , two police officers were called into a school after a student reported hearing a male's voice in a female bathroom.

To inspect , the female police officer went inside while the male police officer waited out.

He was listening carefully. He heard a voice saying "Do you want a red or blue vest?"

He didn't react until he heard his partner answering yes and it was followed by a loud scream.

He quickly barged inside and he saw that all the blood was soaked in her vest making it a red vest.

------------------------

Hi !

This was asked by @xXxThatDragonLadyxXx
Thanks 😁

Also , 10 more chapters left !!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

#10#

Yeah I'm counting down the chapters .