Twins

There was once a family who had two children that were twin girls

Rosie and Emily.

Their parents would love both the twins and the girls were nice and well-mannered.

One day when their father was at office, their mom realized that she had to go to the supermarket for buying some things.

When she told Rosie and Emily that they had to be home alone, they said that they were scared and pleaded their mom to take them with her.

So she agreed.

When they were waiting at a road for the signal to change so they could cross the road, their mom left their hands by mistake and Rosie and Emily ran to the road and a car hit them accidently and they died.

Their parents kept crying for days.

* After 3 years *

The parents had 2 more kids and they were also twin girls.

They had kept their names Rosie and Emily in the memories of their first two daughters who had died.

One day their mom had to go to the supermarket and the girls pleaded to go with her.

She was scared that they would also die. but they pleaded so much that she had to.

On the road , their mom had held their hands tightly.

Suddenly they said together, "Don't worry mommy , we are not gonna die again!"

-------------------------