The hotel room

it all started when i had gone to an international country for a vacation.

i had booked a hotel already , so after getting off of my flight , i reached my hotel.

it was quite big and there were lots of people roaming around.

i made my way towards the recipient and asked her for my room key.

she gave me a sweet smile and handed my key to me. i took the lift , and reached my hotel room.

the moment i entered , i smelled something really disgusting.

i immediately called for a room cleaner and told them about the horrible odor in my room.

she came up in a few minutes and told me to wait outside while she cleans it.

she got out of my room after she was done.

i went back inside but i could still smell it. it was getting on my nerves.

i rushed downstairs and told them that it was still present in the room.

they apologized and told me to wait again.

a few minutes later , i went to my room again thinking it would not smell bad.

but i was wrong.

it smelled more horrible this time.

i decided to check the room myself and find out where it was coming from.

i checked everywhere except one place , that was under the bed.

and when i checked under the queen sized hotel bed , i saw the last thing i wanted to see.

a body of a dead woman.
-------------------------------