45- Condie Cunningham

In 1908, Condie Cunningham was a student of the Alabama girls industrial.

She lived in the 4th floor of the main residence hall.

One night, Condie and her friends were using a burner to make hot chocolate in Condie's room even though it was not permitted.

They were all sitting in their nightgowns.

Suddenly, someone accidently knocked over the burner.

The bed caught fire and so did Condie's Cunningham's nightgown.

She began to panic and started running up and down in the hallway.

As most people know, running is the worst thing you can do when you are on fire.

But Condie did not know that she was supposed to drop and roll on the ground.

She was running here and there and this only fanned the flames.

The flames grew larger and larger consuming her body.

Her friends could only watch in horror as Condie collapsed and finally died. Her body was burned into a crisp.

Ever since her death, Condie Cunningham's ghost has been haunting the 4th floor in the main residence hall.

Students living over there have reported horrifying screams of a girl echoing through the hallways.

Others have heard footsteps of someone running up and down the halls when no one is there.

Some have even heard a girl's voice crying for help.

Late one night, a girl living in Condie's room heard noises outside her door.

When she opened the door, she was shocked to see a fiery apparition in the hallway, body burned and blackened as flames blazed around it like a human torch.

When the girl went back to her room, she saw her bed burning.

She left the university and never returned.

All of the paranormal events that surround this girl on fire, the strangest is Condie's face appearing on the wooden door of her room.

Right after condie's death, her friends saw her face on the door.

The school administrator replaced the door but condie's face started appearing in the new door too.

They changed the door many times but the image of a burnt face always started appearing on the new doors.

All the girls started freaking out because of the face so they put a door in a storage room and never took it out.

Still, in the university there is no door in Condie's room so it remains vacant.

The students who live in the fourth floor say that they sense the spirit of Condie.

They say that she roams around the halls everyday. But not quietly, she still screams like she is on fire.

------------------------------

Hiya! Condie Cunningham is scary isn't she?

Go search her up on Google and there are many videos of her on YouTube.

Also, this is the 45th story. Which means, that there are only 5 more stories left. Yaaayyy! I am so excited to end this book.

I am gonna start a new book too! But it's not related to horror stories.

- Nancy