30 - 8 feet tall

8 feet tall is a Japanese urban legends.
Her Japanese name is hachisakusama. She produces a deep male sound while saying "po po po po po " She often poses as your relatives but it is easy to find out that it's her because the only thing she says is "po po po po".

The story:

I was sitting in my grandparents' backyard and suddenly I heard an unfamiliar sound. But I couldn't recognize the language.

When I heard closely I could only hear a masculine voice saying "po... po... po... po...po..."

It was really weird for me and I also saw a lady hat on the ground.

But It suddenly started moving and flying in the air.

Now that was scary. Did I just imagine something ?

Oh wait ! I just saw a girl who is on the opposite side of the 7 feet tall edge.

But how can she be this tall? Is she wearing really high heels or something?

But I don't wanna stay in the backyard any more cause its getting kinda creepy here.

So I went back inside to my grandparents' house because I had come to Japan for a trip alone to live with my grandparents.

My parents were still in U.K.
It was summer vacations and I wanted to visit my grandparents.

As soon as I came inside the house, I went to my grandparents and told them about the voice and ,

My grandma covered her mouth with her hands as if she had seen a ghost and my grandpa was so shocked it took a moment for them to come back into their senses.

Without saying a word, grandpa rushed out the door.

When I asked him where was he going, he just said "she likes you"

And after he went, I asked all about the girl to my grandmother because I was so confused.

My grandmother explained everything.

She said
"hachisakusama is an urban legend. She is an eight feet tall girl. Or I would say 'ghost.' If she likes someone, they are in trouble. She puts her hat somewhere and then the person notices. After that the hat starts moving around in air. And that's when you see her.
Last time she liked someone was 7 years ago. People had forgotten her and now she has returned and she likes you. The person who she likes is said to be dead by a week. Same thing happened with the boy she liked 7 years ago."

I couldn't reply. I was speechless and I still couldn't make out what exactly happened to me.  But I was worried about myself, My life. I would be dead by a week. This cannot be happening. I thought to myself.

Then grandma asked " Did you first hear a voice saying po po po po po?"

I answered yes and I also told her that I saw a girl in a white gown who was really tall.

She was really shocked. She shook her head in disbelief. That's what I could make out by her expression.

Then she explained more about her. She said that hachisakasama is an urban legend haunting the area they live.

Long ago , she was discovered by monks and they put her in a place and covered it with 4 statues called Jizos that were each put in North, south, east and west. So that she could not escape but somehow , she managed to escape.

You can't imagine how terrified I am right now.

Then my grandfather came in with an old lady.
She said her name was 'K saan' and she handed me a piece of parchment. She told me to hold it tightly.

Then she and grandpa went upstairs to my room searching for something. And I was again left alone with my grandma.

I had to go to the washroom but grandma followed me and would not let me lock the door.

Then grandpa and K saan came downstairs and told me to stay in my room.

Grandpa sternly said "Listen carefully, you have to stay in your room till tomorrow 7:30 am. And you don't get out of this room until then"

I saw that my room was surrounded by 4 bowls of salt filled in them in each corner of my room.

Then I asked K saan why were they kept here but she did not answer me.

She only said " you DON'T , I repeat DON'T have to ever get out of this room until 7:30 in the morning. If you want your life"

"There will be many obstacles that will try to get you out of this room but you will not, no matter what happens.
She will try to pose as your family members or your relatives so she can get you out or come in herself but you should not be fooled by her. For the last time ,  Don't come out of the room till 7:30 am. And this is for your safety. Do you understand?"

I nod my head yes. Why did she say some things will try to get me out? Who? She, hachisakusama. I am gonna face her again. Why me?

--------------------------

Hey guys! This story is damnn long that I had to divide it into two parts.

And sorry for the cliffhanger! But I will update day after tomorrow. Maybe.

And also look at the pic, does it scare you?

And get ready for the second part cause it's scary.
Go and search her up on the Internet!

Pleaseeeeee vote!
I hope you enjoyed this part!
Bye!

------