64 - Wristbands

In Korea, when a patient is taken to a hospital , a white wristband has to be tied on their left arm.

These wristbands contain the name of the patient and information about them.

When a patient dies , a red wristband is tied to their arm and then they are taken to the morgue.

In a popular hospital in Korea, a young doctor was working for a night shift.

He was on the 5th floor doing his last operation. He decided to take the elevator. It was 2 am.

The doctor was tired of doing operations all day and was looking forward to the end of his shift.

At 2 am , the hospital was usually quiet. The patients were asleep and the nurses had already gone home.

When the door of the elevator opened, there was a woman standing there.

The doctor casually chatted with the woman while waiting for the lift to reach the ground floor.

Even when he had pressed the ground floor button , the lift automatically opened at the basement.

When the door opened, they saw an old man standing there dressed in a white gown.

The man was about to get in the lift but the doctor quickly pressed the close button and punched the button for 5th floor.

"Why did you do that?" The astonished woman asked.

"I've performed a lot of operations, " the doctor replied.

"I've seen a lot of people die . When a person dies ,
They get a red wristband tied on their arms." He said.

The woman was silent.

"Y- you saw it. Didn't you? That man had a red wristband on his arm. That means he was dead."

"A red wristband? You mean... one like this?" She asked.

She raised her left arm to show the doctor that she had a red wristband and then gave an evil smile.

-------------------------

Creepy. Isn't it?
The doctor was talking to a freaking ghost the whole time and he didn't realize it!

Also, I can't wait to finish this book so I have atleast one completed book 😊

How many parts do you want this book to be? I was thinking maybe 75 or 80. Something like that but idk yet. So tell me!

Xoxo Nancy ❤