35 - Mirror girl

Right now, I am at McDonald's with my bestie Zoe. We both were hungry after being at the mall so we came here to eat.

While I am in the line, I look at myself in the small mirror on the counter. I don't even know why are they keeping mirrors over here.

and I see there is some weird girl standing behind me in the line.

Wait. I have seen this girl somewhere. I don't know where but I am sure I have seen her.

Oh shit. I remembered her!

*FLASH BACK*

I am ready to go to school!

I take a last look at myself in my full- sized mirror. Wait a minute!!!

Apart from myself, I see someone else in the mirror standing behind me! It's a girl!!!!!

I freak out and turn back. But there is no girl behind me. I turn back to the mirror and the girl is gone.

It's just my imagination.

At school,I go to the washroom to put my hair into a french braid.

While I am looking at the mirror, there is a girl again behind me!!! What the hell?

I turn back and nobody is there . And then she disappeared from the mirror.
I am so scared.

At home, I look at myself in my mirror and again see that girl.
What the hell! Why is she following me? And why does she only appear in mirrors?

This continue to happen with me for a few more days. And I had gotten used to it now.

Sometimes she would give me an evil grin and sometimes she would stare at me simply.

* FLASHBACK OVER *

And fortunately after a few months it stopped. I just thought that she was a ghost. But the thought of her still sends shivers down my spine.

And now I'm seeing her again in the mirror. Oh no! Is she gonna follow me again?

I continue to stare at her and she gives me her evil grin. Oh my gosh. She noticed me. Oh wait. She was looking at me the whole time.

She has returned to me.

-----------------------------

Hiya! Thanks for reading! I know it's not scary but.....

BYE