34 - Blue eyes

A few years ago, in a small town in Spain, there lived two sisters named Sara and Jennifer.

Sara was 16 years old and Jennifer was 17.

Their parents thought that they had a perfect family. They lived in a large house, owned 2 cars and they were financially comfortable. They had 2 beautiful daughters.

But the parents were completely unaware of the problem going on that would tear their family apart.

Sara hated Jennifer.

The reason Sara hated her was that she believed that her sister was more beautiful than her and better than her in everything.

No matter how many times people complimented Sara that she was beautiful, she did not believe that.

Whenever she looked at the mirror, she saw an extremely ugly face.
Whenever she looked at Jennifer, she saw everything she wanted to be.

Jennifer had long, beautiful blond hair, she had a slim figure and she never needed to diet. She had perfect white skin and never wore any makeup. But there was something that envied her the most.

It was Jennifer's blue eyes.

Her eyes were beautiful. Everyone in high school would always compliment her on the blue eyes she had got. Everyone would want to become friends with Jennifer.

Over time, Sara's envy became worse and worse. She became obsessed with her sister's eyes.

One afternoon Sara was sitting alone in her room thinking about blue eyes her sister had.

She wanted to do something that would destroy her sister.
She wanted to ruin her sister's life. Completely.

With chilling coldness, Sara got an insane plan.
She had planned what she would do.

Next evening, her parents said that they were going to the theatre to watch a movie. And Jennifer was hanging out with some of her best friends.
Sara was left home alone.

This was the perfect time for the plan to come to action.

At 10 pm, Jennifer came back from the mall and she was in a good spirit. It seemed like nothing would go wrong. But she was really wrong.

When she entered her bedroom, she was shocked to see her photo frame shattered on the ground.

Suddenly she got a phone call. It was from an unknown number. She picked it up. The voice said her to come out of the room and get ready for her blue eyes to be ripped out.

Jennifer was not gonna come out. Not that she believed this , but it kinds creeped her out.

But then she realized that the voice was Sara's.
She got scared. She loved her sister and she didn't know that her sister was jealous of her.

She came out of her room and went downstairs. She opened the front door and what she saw made her lose her senses.

The dead body of her own sister Sara was hanging by the neck from the tree. He stomach had been slit open and her guts were spilled out. Her dead eyes were staring straight at Jennifer.

The scene was so awful that Jennifer ripped her own eyes out so that she won't have to look at it anymore.

Sara's crazy plan had worked. She got exactly what she wanted. In her madness, she killed her own self in the most horrible way in order to destroy her sister's eyes.

She was dead. But at least she got what she wanted.

------------------------------