96 - Slender Man

Slender man , you've probably heard of him. He's an urban legend or a mythical character that is claimed to do paranormal activities to children .

His appearance is not normal at all , the first thing you would notice about him is his height.

He has an abnormally long height , he's really thin , he wears a black suit and his face is blank and ghostly white. He usually covers his head with a fedora or a scarf.

You can never see the details of his facial features , he can be wearing a mask too , who knows ?

There are a few real pictures that he has been captured in , most of them are black and white , that don't help in seeing his face at all.

He's been found near a group of children in most of the photos .

One of the pictures was a lot of kids playing in a playground and slender man , was standing in the corner of the photo , with two or three children with him.

It's said that he can do whatever he wants with his arms and legs , he can shorten them or stretch them longer than they already are.

If he ever outstretches his arms towards his victim's direction , the person is hypnotized and automatically walks over to slender man.

It is rumored that his first target are children , he kills them , or you could say slaughters them to death.

The most common place you can find him , is in the woods. It's said that he stalks on children from the woods. But he can also be seen randomly walking on a dark , abandoned street.

His target are people who are paranoid after finding out about him too. People who are frightened by him , or people who continuously keep praying that he won't come near them.

His appearances have changed through out the years , but the most famous image of him would be a tall man with long legs and hands plus a white blank face.

He tortures his victims psychologically . He stalks them and used fear , paranoia and anxiety causing them to drive insane.

It's not unusual for the victim to be stalked by Slender man for days , months or years too.

After stalking them for a long period of time , he would finally attack them , but he would attack them at the time they're not aware of anything had happening to them , at a time where they are really comfortable and don't have any thoughts of being killed.

He likes to suddenly appear and frighten the human.

He would take his victim to an unknown location or dimension , after that there is no evidence left of that person.

He would follow them and target them no matter where they go , or where they hide . He is claimed to be doing all of this without any use of modern technology.

One of his extraordinary abilities is that he can transform his arms into tentacles whenever he wants.

But we don't know why does he do this. And how does he kill his victims.

-------------------------

Go search him up for pictures 💀

This was requested 😁💙

#4# do you ever just realize how close we are to the ending ? 😂