60 - charlie charlie

This is basically a game in which you try to summon a mexican demon.

Some people believe that If you try this game, a demon called Charlie will enter your house.

And he will haunt you and stuff. But some people don't believe.

In this game, you need to have 2 pencils , a paper and the courage ofcourse!

First you divide the paper into your parts. And write yes and no on it. (I'm not at all good at explaining things so just look at the pic 😁 )

Then you need to keep your two pencils on it in this shape ---> +

Balance the two pencils on each other. They may fall many times but you need to keep them balanced.

Then , say "Charlie Charlie, are you there?"

If he is there, the top pencil will automatically move to YES. If he is not,it will move to NO.

Then , ask him different types of questions like :

Charlie Charlie, do you want to kill me?

Charlie Charlie, do you wanna play?

Charlie Charlie, do you hate me?

And the pencil will keep on moving to yes and no.

Once, you end playing this game, you have to break and throw away the pencils and burn the paper.

Charlie charlie is a really dangerous game.

You will be inviting the demon to your house yourself.

Still , some people believe this and some don't. If you wanna know, try it out yourself !

---------------------------

Hey ! This game literally made me freak out in class.

So here's the thing,
I was in school and I saw my friends doing some weird stuff to a paper.

I asked them what were they doing and they told me bout this game Charlie Charlie.

They told me how to play it and also, it was a trend in my school that day. Literally everyone was playing this.

Even the second graders were playing it. Some teachers suggested us not to play for our safety but we didn't listen.

I didn't play obv cuz I'm a timid little girl who does not wanna get into scary stuff. Jk. I played 😊

So me and my friends were playing this when the pencil suddenly moved to yes when we asked do you want to play?

I screamed and my friends did too. We dunno if it was the wind or something cuz the fan was off.

We were completely scared. We just saw the pencil literally move by itself. 😟

Sorry for making this long but I had to tell it to you!

Xoxo Nancy ❤