73 - Garden plaza

Two teenage girls named Jenny and Tanya were going back home after visiting tanya's grandmother.

They decided to stop over for a few days and book a hotel in Gatlinburg . So they booked a room in a hotel called Garden Plaza.

This hotel was called Sunspree Resort Hotel Inn before.

They booked the room 415 on the fourth floor. They dropped their bags and went for shopping.

That night , Jenny and Tanya were in the mood for some fun so they went to a downtown nightclub.

After dancing for a while , the girls went to get a drink and a man who was sitting there , started a conversation with them.

At the end of the night, the nightclub was closing and the girls invited the man back into their hotel room.

They sat on the beds and chatted for a little while. But Tanya soon got bored.

So she got up to use the washroom leaving Jenny and the man talking in the room.

When Tanya flushed the toilet and opened the door , she was horrified to see her friend strangled to death by the man.

Quick as a flash , she fled out the room banging on every door she saw and running down the hallway.

She managed to reach to the stairs while the man was hot on her heels.
Unfortunately, she made a big mistake.

She ran upstairs instead of downstairs.

She was terrified to death and when she reached the top of the stairs , she was almost out of breath.

She saw a door that led to the roof. She tried to open it but it was locked so she turned back with fear.

The man was upon her with his evil hands tightening around her throat.

Next morning , a guest was returning to his room when he saw Tanya's dead body on top of the stairs.

He quickly raised the aralam and the police was called.

Soon after , a hotel maid who was cleaning the rooms , stumbled upon jenny's corpse in room 415.

The scariest thing about this story is that it's actually true.

The girls' names are Jenny Stevens (age 17) and Tanya Roberts (age 16). They died on July 29 , 1980.

The killer is Allan Wayne Hughes and he is in prison currently for the murder of two girls.

Ever since the murder , room no 415 in the Garden Plaza hotel has remained vacant.

Guests and employees have reported seeing unusual things on the fourth floor.

At night , the unmistakable sounds of footsteps echo through the hallway and stairs when nobody is there.

Visitors hear shrieks and screams from room 415 even though it's unoccupied.

Whenever hotel maids are cleaning the bathroom in room no 515 , they hear strange noises coming from the room.

----------------------