67 - Broken Mirror

People say that if you purposely break a mirror , you get 7 years of bad luck.

This incident happened to a little 10 year old girl called Aria.

Her family was moving into a new house so they were packing all things.

While Aria was packing with her grandmother, she noticed a small mirror.

She asked her grandmother about the mirror.

But her grandmother told her to ignore the mirror. She also warned her to NEVER break it.

But being the little mischievous girl she was, she took an old hammer.

And she broke the mirror into many small pieces.

After a few moments, she felt guilty for breaking it and not listening to her grandmother.

She ran to pack her other things and forgot about the mirror.

When her grandmother saw the broken mirror, she thought it might have fallen and broke itself.

Everything was okay. Nothing happened and things went on smoothly. Until her 10th birthday.

While the party was going on, Aria heard the phone ringing so she went to pick it up.

"The first year is coming" a creepy voice said in the other line.

She thought it was a prank call and told her mother about it. Nobody took it seriously.

The next day, her family got the sad news that her aunt was dead.

On her 11th birthday, she again received a call which said :

"The second year is coming" this did not make any sense to her.

Of course the next day, two of her cousins died in a car accident.

There was a death on her every birthday. She could do nothing about it.

When she lost all her family members, she was sent to an orphanage.

One day in her orphanage, she was laying on the bed when she again got a call.

"The seventh year is coming. Get ready to die" the familiar creepy voice said.

But that wasn't all.

"You really shouldn't have broken that mirror"

---------------------------

Hello !

I really have nothing to say cause I'm boring. : |

Pleaseee voteee ❤

Bye !
Xoxo Nancy 💙