46- the mad owner

The Jameson family had just moved into a new house. But they didn't know what was gonna happen to them.

They had 3 daughters Clara(15), Andrea(12) and Hazel(6). They loved with their parents.

It was a happy family and everything was going alright until they moved into this house.

There were secrets hidden in this new house. And there was somebody else living in the house too. But they didn't know that!

This person was the owner of the house who was also a killer. He had already done more than 50 murders in that house and no one came to know about it.

There were many places to hide as it was a huge house. He hid over there. He wanted to kill everyone he saw.

The family often used to sense there was somebody else in the house but they never took it seriously.

They thought it was just their imagination. But it was actually not.

The killer saw their every move. He used to hide and watch everyone in the house.

All he wanted to do is kill them.

So after a few days of living in the house, Clara started having a feeling that somebody was walking behind her.

Whenever she turned back, she saw no-one.

One day, the parents had gone out to the supermarket and Andrea, Hazel were sleeping so Clara was the only one awake in the house.

She again got this feeling and this time it was stronger. And then she felt a sharp pain in her back and she screamed.

That's it. Then she died. The owner of the house had stabbed her in the back.

This woke up Andrea and when she came downstairs to see what was happening, she saw her own sister murdered.

Then, somebody covered her mouth with their hands. When she tried to turn back, she saw a man. It was the owner of the house.

She was about to say something but it was too late.

She was stabbed in the heart and she died.it was only hazel left now.

Andrea and Clara were both dead now. The parents shouldn't have left their children alone.

The killer went upstairs and he saw Hazel peacefully sleeping in her room.

the killer wanted to make her sleep forever. So now, he took another pillow and put it on Hazel's face.

She could not breath at all. She tried removing the pillow but his force was too strong. He kept the pillow on her face until everything finally stopped. She stopped struggling and also breathing.

He had killed all the three daughters. The reason? Because he was mad.

What now? The parents? Yeah. They came back. As soon as they entered, the first thing they saw was Clara.

A dead Clara. The mother let out a scream and then they saw Andrea. They both were covered in blood laying dead on the floor.

The parents had never felt more horrible. Then, the father got a thought. What about Hazel?

He ran upstairs just to see his own,little daughter laying in bed. He went to check if she was breathing but he found out that she was not.

The owner saw that the parents had returned. He was hiding in Hazel's room. He took a new knife, tiptoed behind the father and stabbed him.

Who was left? The mother? Yeah. He went downstairs and went in front of the mother.

She saw him and no words could come out of her mouth. She was shocked when she saw the bloody knife.

it was really easy for the killer to kill
The mother as she was hell scared of him.

So there goes the mother, he took the knife and killed her.

5 more murders in the murder house. The owner of the house became mad many years ago and wanted to kill everyone he saw.

No people even lived near this house so it was obvious no one has ever heard of this man.

------------------------------

Hello! Thankyouu @Gothling78 for the idea of the story. This one is good.

Thanks for reading!
Byeee ♡