83 - Portraits

There was a man who was lost in the forest.

He had came there for a specific reason but he forgot his way back and now, he was stuck in the woods.

It was dark.

He kept on walking and walking searching for a place to stay for the night.

Then , he suddenly saw light coming from a corner. He was curious so he went there.

When he reached the corner , he realised that it was actually a hut. There was a lamp on top of it where the light was coming from.

The man was happy because he finally found a place to stay after walking so much.

He entered the hut and all he saw was dirt. It was like no one had lived here for many years.

That did creep him out but he had no other choice. He would rather stay in this creepy hut than roam around in the dark forest all alone.

He saw a tiny bed in the hut and he decided to sleep there.

While he was trying to find a comfortable position to sleep , he got a feeling that some one was staring at him so he looked around.

He saw that the walls were covered with portraits of human beings. Why would anyone do this in the middle of the woods ? He thought to himself.

It felt as if they were staring at him.

It did not feel like they were portraits. He just shrugged at the thought and tried to sleep again.

Next morning , he woke up.

He walked around in the small hut and there were no portraits.

There were only windows.

The realization hit him and he soon realized that he was being stared at by many creepy people while he was sleeping.

--------------------------