52 - The maid

Years ago, a man had a maid.

She was respectful and obeyed whatever the man said her to do.

She was a really happy person usually.

One day, she went to the man with a cup of tea.

The cup was his favorite one. It was really precious and had a value since it was the only thing that was related to his dead mother.

While coming to his room, she accidently broke the cup.

It was shattered to pieces and it could not be fixed back.

When the man found out about the broken cup, he could not control his anger.

He was really angry and now hated the maid for breaking his precious cup.

He did not know what do to do so he just did whatever came to his mind first.

He took the knife he had in his kitchen and stabbed her in the back.

This was unexpected. She did not even think about him killing her when she saw him taking the knife.

The cup meant much to the man and he just could not forgive her for what she had done.

But he killed her.
Killed her.

Some nights later he heard a few noises while he was asleep.

He woke up and could say what the sound was.

It was breaking of cups and plates.  The glass and steel smashing to the ground.
A terrible noise.

I thought there was a fight going on in his neighbour's house or something.

Then this sound continued every night and this irritated him more than anything.

He realized that there was something in his life that was related to cups and plates.

Then her remembered his cup. More like, broken cup.

And then he remembered her ofcourse. That scared the hell out of him. Maybe it was she who was doing this.

But it was not possible. She was already dead. He killed her.

He could not sleep for many nights.
So one night he went to his living room at night. The place where he thought the sound was coming from.

Over there, what he saw shocked him.

He saw her standing over there with some cups in her hand.

When he looked down at the floor, he saw many cups broken.

Then she turned to look at him and grinned.

---------------------
Hello!!! How are you?

Have a new book !

Pretty pleasee check it out! It's a one direction zodiac

Thanks for reading!
Bye 
Xoxo Nancy