Mother's day

Darcy's mother was always sad.

When she asked her why, mummy would complain about her rude boss Stanley Hordson and mean words of daddy.

Mother's day was almost coming and Darcy wanted to give her mother an amazing gift that she would love.

So after some time of thinking, she decided that she would send her mother on a vacation so she could be happy.

Darcy was searching for some places and she saw the prices

Hawaii .
Paris.
Switzerland.

All the places were more than a thousand dollars.
But sadly , Darcy had only 100 in her penny-box.

So she kept on searching and then she came across a place without a price tag.

Heaven.

She did not know what heaven means and she thought it was a nice place to visit.

So she did some more research on heaven and she found out how to send her mother to heaven.

On mother's day, she went to her mother and gave her a hug and a card.

Her mother was really happy.

And then she said,
"Mom, I have one more gift for you"

And she took her mother to the kitchen and put a blindfold on her eyes.

Darcy found a sharp knife in one of the shelves and picked it up.

She stared at it for a moment and started walking towards her mother slowly.

In a deep voice , said
"Happy mother's day mommy, have fun there. but come back soon cause I love you"

And at once , she stabbed her mother with the knife. The blood curling scream of her mother was gonna haunt her for days.

It took just one stab , and blood was everywhere. on her mother , on the knife and on darcy's hands and dress.

Finally, her mother was sent to the place where Darcy wanted to send her.

And Darcy kept waiting for her mother to come back but she never came.

It took her a couple more years to realize what heaven really means.

-------------------------

can we just pretend that 'heaven' actually was listed as a place to visit and darcy didn't learn what it meant while she was researching ?
thank you. :)

it's a story okay?
-N