56 - humans can lick too

There was a thirteen year old girl who used to live with her parents in a bunglow.

One night, her parents were invited to a party that one of their relatives had held.

The relatives invited the girl too but she couldn't come because she had to study for her exams.

So she told her parents to go without her and that she will be fine staying alone in her house.

Her parents didn't want to go without her but they had to because they understood that she had to study.

It was 9 pm when her parents left and they told her not to open the door for any stranger.

After that left, the girl are the dinner her mother had prepared for her and then went upstairs to her room.

Upstairs, she was studying for her maths exam.

She suddenly heard some footsteps from downstairs.
She got scared.

She closed the door of her room and focused on the sum she was practicing.

She got the feeling that somebody was staring at her so at turned around but saw no-one .

She knew that her dog called Snowy would always be under her bed incase she got scared.

So she put her hand under the bed for comfort.

She felt Snowy lick her hand and that comforted her. She got the feeling that her dog would protect her.

While studying math, she eventually fell asleep.

Her hand was still under the bed and Snowy would always lick it when she felt scared.

Her parents had returned from the party at midnight and they found there daughter sleeping comfortably in her room.

They still couldn't understand why her hand was under the bed.

Next morning, while the girl was taking a shower, she saw her dog from her window.

And Snowy was in a  really bad condition. It had a cut on its neck and it was dead.

She was shocked at the sight . That was impossible. How can Snowy die? Last night, he was licking her hand the whole time.

She didn't know how it happened but she felt terrible for losing her dog. He had been with her for 5 years and was suddenly dead.

Then she noticed some words on her mirror from the moisture.

The words were : Humans can lick too.

There was a human under the bed the whole time licking her hand!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

That sounds creepy!

This is kinda crazy but after reading this story, I made sure my hand was never under my bed. Just in case....

I know I am insane. You don't need to tell me that!

Anyways, pleasee vote and don't be a ghost reader :)

Byeee
Xoxo Nancy