76 - Jeff the killer part two

"No Liu , tell them. It was me who did it" Jeff cried.
"Huh , poor bro. Taking the blame for it to save me. Take me" the police led Liu to their car.

"No Liu ! Tell them it was me. I did it. Please Liu" Jeff screamed as tears were rolling down his cheeks. His mom put her hands on his shoulder and sighed.

" Jeff stop. All of us know it was Liu. Stop." His mother said. Jeff felt helpless as the police car speeded off with Liu inside.

Jeff's dad came home after a few minutes of Liu being dragged away and by the look on Jeff and his mother's face , he knew something was wrong.

His mother told him everything while Jeff was sitting that in the driveway , crying.

Days went by. Those were the worst day of Jeff's life. His parents were disappointed in both of their kids. He was guilty. He felt sad because his brother was facing the punishment for what he did. Until one day when his mother woke him up with a wide smile on her face.

"Jeff , today is finally the day" his mom said smiling.

"What day?" Jeff asked confused.

"Today is Billy's birthday party" his mom said.
"Mom , seriously ? You expect me to go to some dumb kid's party after whatever happened?" Jeff said sighing .

"We know what happened Jeff. This party could make you happy . Get dressed" his mom ordered.

He lazily got out of bed and wore a random pair of jeans and t-shirt. He seriously didn't care about his outfit.

They knocked on Barbara's house and she opened the door. She was way over dressed like his parents. They walked inside and Barbara told Jeff to go to the backyard as the kids were there.

Jeff went to the backyard full of kids running around in cowboy costumes shooting each other with plastic guns. A kid asked Jeff to play and he agreed.

He was having fun until he saw those three kids again. Randy , Keith and Troy were there. Randy looked at Jeff with a burning hatred.

"Whoa ! Look who it is. Jeff" Randy said sarcastically. "We have some unfinished business" Randy said. Jeff looked at his bruised nose and shook his head. "I think we're even. I beat the shit out of you and you get my brother sent to JDC ."

Randy had an angry look on his face. "Oh don't even think about even. I'm always up for winning. You beat our asses up that day. But not today." Saying that , he rushed to Jeff.

They both fell on the ground. Randy punched Jeff in his nose and Jeff grabbed him and head butted him. Jeff pushed Randy off of him and they both stood up ready to beat the shit out of each other.

Kids were screaming and parents were trying to run out of the house. Troy and Keith took out guns from their pockets. "No one will interrupt or we will shoot them" Randy screamed.

Randy punched Jeff in the face non stop. After a few kicks, Jeff twisted Randy's foot which caused him to fall on the ground. He tried to run out but Troy grabbed him.

He lifts Jeff up by the collar and
throws him through the patio door. Jeff tried to get up but Randy pushed him down and started kicking him in the face again until he started coughing up blood.

"C'mom Jeff , don't you wanna fight?" Randy smirked. He throws Jeff into the kitchen. He smashes a vodka bottle on his head. "C'mon Jeff. Fight" he said again and threw him into the living room.

Jeff finally got up with his face bleeding and in alcohol . He was breathing heavily. Jeff gets that strange feeling again. "He's finally up" says Randy while rushing at Jeff.