78 - Piggy back ride

A married couple fought a lot and finally thought about getting a divorce.

But the wife discovered she was pregnant, so for the sake of the baby , they decided to stay together.

The baby boy was born and there was a short moment of tranquillity. But the parents started fighting again.

One night , after they put their 5 year old baby boy to bed , they got into a huge fight. The father got so furious that he chocked the life out of the mother.

Eventually , when he realized what he had done, he started to panic. He had to hide the body somewhere if he didn't want to get caught.

He put the body in the boot of his car and drove out of town. He carried the body again but it was difficult to carry it.

He slung his wife's body across his back and began to carry it as if he were giving her a piggy back ride.

He waded towards a swamp and watched the stiff hands and wretched face recede into the swamp water.

He went back home and took a shower to clean up but the foul stench of the swamp wouldn't leave him.

The horrible smell made him sick. No matter how many times he showered or tried to get rid of it , it would follow him wherever he went.

As days went by , the boy started to ask questions about his mother but the father told him she had went to stay at a relative's place.

The smell remained and the man tried to ignore it as much as he could. He got used to it.

One day , his son was staring at him strangely. Whenever the man tried to approach him , he would jerk back in horror and would not let his father touch him.

After a few days , he went to the child's room and found him playing on the floor.

"Son , I know something's been bothering you. Wanna tell me what is it? " the father asked.

"Yes , father "

"Is it about your mother? "

"Yes"

"Why is mommy's face so pale?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you give her a piggy back ride everyday? "

-----------------------------

Hey I'm back !

I'm gonna be changing the cover of this book soon 😊🐋☕

This book's gonna end after 22 more stories ⚽🏁💐♌🔺

Byeee
Xoxo Nancy 💗