87 - Vampires

This is just stuff about vampires. Read if you're interested
I found all this info on internet. I combined it and put it into a chapter .

Let's starts with this ,

People say that vampires cannot face sunlight. But actually , they can. Dracula himself , walked in the sunlight , as portrayed in Bram Stoker's novel. Vampires do have the strength to walk in sunlight. It just weakens them and makes them want to feed more. So yeah , the fact that vampires cannot face sunlight is not true.

Vampires can actually drink and eat whatever we do. But the thing is that it does not give them any nutrition. They can eat our food but they don't like it. It's just like when we
drink blood. We can drink blood , but we don't like drinking blood. It barely provides us anything, same for Vampires while eating our food.

You can only kill a vampire by stabbing a stake through his heart or putting them near fire. But the fire has to be intense and long . Simply putting a vampire on fire does not do the trick because he can heal later on.

These are just some facts about vampires.

There are different stages of becoming a vampire.

Apparently, in the modern culture , many people think vampires are cool. So cool , that , today , there are countless people seeking ways on how to live the vampire life.

But in history , Vampires were actually not so cool. Vampires were not some gorgeous creatures with perfectly quaffed hair. Real Vampires were pretty nasty creatures. Turning into a vampire , at one time , was a very unfortunate event.

For the people who still want to become vampires , you need to know the pros and cons of becoming one.

Pros =

Traditionally , vampires are known to change into bats and fly around spying on people. Not fun ? You can actually transform into whatever you want if you're a vampire.

You are going to look your best when you turn into a Vampire. Becoming a vampire automatically turns a person to the best they can ever look. That's why Vampires are known to be attractive.

You are completely immune to all diseases. Any disease you had upon becoming a Vampire , will immediately cure.

You are immortal. You can live forever. But that will only happen if you're careful. There are only a few things that can kill a Vampire.

You can be young forever. You won't age internally or externally. But this is what happens. If you're 75 when you become a vampire , you'll look like 25. But if you're 12 when you change , you will look 12. So basically Vampires that are aged 128 years look really young.

You will feel alot more powerful than a normal human being. You will have superhuman powers maybe. You will become faster than ever.

You can hypnotize humans with ease to make them do anything for you. But this power is only present with some Vampires .

Your blood will have the ability to heal your friends.

Cons =

Living forever can also be counted as a disadvantage. If you're the only Vampire among your family and friends , you will have to see them die in front of you unless your family or friend is a vampire themself.
Life will become extremely boring as you will also run out of interesting things to do.

If you're a good person , then you won't enjoy sucking on human blood. But as that's the only thing that would give you nutrition , you have to drink it.

You won't be able to see your reflection in the mirror. So you don't know if you look good or not. You will need other people's help for that.

You will start getting attacked at once you reach Stage 4 of becoming a Vampire. All Vampires have to deal with this.

---------------------------

PART TWO COMING SOON 💀

DID YOU KNOW ANY THING NEW ABOUT VAMPIRES AFTER READING THIS ?

WHAT DO YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT IN PART TWO ? COMMENT 👽👽👽

I SERIOUSLY WANNA BECOME A VAMPIRE NO KIDDING BUT I'M KINDA CONFUSED.

SO YEAH , COMMENT ON WHATEVER YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT A VAMPIRE.
I'LL INCLUDE IT IN THE SECOND PART.

BYE 👻
XOXO NANCY