Midnight

Two best friends , Julie and Randa studied at the same college , but they had different dorm rooms.

Since they were close friends , they used to be over at each other's dorms all the time .

It was early morning , 2 am , when they both were comfortably sitting in Randa's room talking about the tests coming up.

But somehow , it felt weird to Julie. Randa just didn't feel like herself , she was acting weird. But Julie didn't want to question her.

Randa excused hereself to go to the washroom and Julie sat there patiently , scrolling through stuff on her phone.

She heard a door close and she looked up expecting to see her best friend in a normal state, but instead she saw her covered in blood.

She had blood dripping from her arms and thighs and she was strangely staring at Julie , Randa's eyes were the color of pure blood instead of being a beautiful blue.

Julie was terrified . She wanted to scream her lungs out , but she couldn't , she was shivering from head to toe at the sight in front of her. She felt numb.

She didn't know what to do , who comes across this on a daily basis ? She did the first thing she thought . She shut her eyes and ran away.

A part of her kind of felt bad for leaving her best friend over there , in a horrible condition.
But then again , was she even Randa ?
What if she just witnessed a ghost in front of her eyes ?

As soon as she got back to her dorm , she slam the door shut and thought about whatever just happened.

She couldn't sleep the whole night , Randa's horrible image kept replaying in her mind. Blood trickling down her face , legs , arms .

As soon as she saw the sun coming up , she rushed to her friend's room to check on her and confront her about what happened , but she didn't find her there.

There was no one in the room , but the incident that took place here was haunting Julie. She felt like she was not alone in the room.

She ran out , just like her subconscious told to do.

She saw a huge crowd forming on the road that you could clearly view. So she went down to see what it was all about.

She pushed her way through random people in the crowd until she saw a familiar face , a friend of hers.

She asked him what happened .

He told her about how Randa died yesterday at 10 pm . She was crossing the road and she got hit by a car .

Julie couldn't process what was happening. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as soon as he mentioned her best friend.

But then it hit her , she was in Randa's room at 2 am talking to her. And the car accident occured at 10 pm.

---------------------

Hiii 😁

And as you probably noticed , I changed the way I wrote , but the plot's the same.

That's because I couldn't read them without cringing 😂 .

The stories after this are also gonna be written again.

I hope you enjoy reading this book ❤

N××