86 - 7th floor

There was a boy called Jack that lives in an apartment with his family in Germany.

The flats were modern and huge.

But Jack's parents always told him , that he should not dare to press the 7th floor button while he was in an elevator.

They never told Jack the reason , but since he was little , he had to listen to his parents.

One day , while he was playing truth or dare with his friends , one of his friends asked him,

"Jack , why doesn't anyone go to the 7th floor in your building ?"

"I don't know" replied Jack.

"Well then , I dare you to go to the 7th floor, alone"

Jack became nervous. He always knew there was something wrong with that floor. He had never ever seen anyone go to that floor before. His parents always warned him about the 7th floor.

But he didn't wanna put down any dare towards him so he went to the elevator , shaking.

There was no one in the lift.

He shivered while pressing the 7th floor option. His subconscious was warning him not to do it. But he did it anyways.

1 , 2 , 3 .

He was nervous.

4 , 5 , 6 .

He didn't wanna do this.

7 .

It was too late.

The doors opened and he knew he didn't wanna do it so he tried pressing the 'close doors' button.

But it did not work. Oh great !

He continuously pressed it but it was not working. The doors were stuck there. The floor was waiting for Jack to come in. He was really scared. He already regretted doing this.

He slowly stepped out of the elevator. As soon as he did this , the doors suddenly slammed shut and the elevator went down to the ground floor.

Now , he was stuck in a haunted floor without any weapon. He knew he was gonna die.

He looked around for a moment. That's when he realized why no one went to this floor .

The floor was covered with dead bodies and blood.

There were bloody handprints and footprints on the walls and dead bodies lying on the floor. The sight made Jack wanna throw up.

Suddenly Jack heard a scream. A loud scream.

He quickly turned around to see what had happened and when he turned , he saw a boy covered in blood standing right behind him grinning. His white teeth were covered in blood. As if he just drank blood.

Jack screamed really loud , but no one could hear him . No matter how loud a person who is being tortured to death screams on this floor , other people cannot hear it.

Jack now realized that the boy had a knife with him that he was hiding behind his back. A really sharp one.

Jack wanted nothing more than just being home right now. He wanted to escape. But he couldn't.

The boy slowly plunged the knife into Jack's stomach while Jack was screaming as loud as he could. No one could help him though.

Jack screamed for one last time before everything was over for him. He was dead.

The boy just laughed and laughed loudly.

One more death on the 7th floor.

All the dead bodies including Jack's that are present on the 7th floor , were just some innocent people who wanted to unknowingly die , or the people who made the biggest mistake of their life that day.
-----------------------------

What did you think of this one ? Did you like it ?

This is not from the internet btw. The pic is.

And I know the pic doesn't look like a floor but just know that the walls of the floor were covered like that.

Vote if you liked it ❤

Bye !
Xoxo Nancy.