Bullies

There was a 13 year old boy named Greg.

He was always bullied at school by a group of 3 boys who were popular school bullies.

They bullied him every single day and didn't leave him even one day

Every single day, they beat him really badly and left him with a dark spot under his eye and very much pain in the stomach.

They also threatened to kill the poor boy sometimes.

One day they thought of a plan.
They decided to actually kill the boy with a knife.

the other day they ordered the boy to come to the boys washroom.

So Greg went to the washroom with the 3 bullies.

In the washroom they took the knife out and what they did was,

2 boys on the tap of water and let the water flow and they held Greg tightly with his face in the water.

And Greg couldn't breathe. He tried to move away from the water but the 2 boys held his face tightly in the water.

The 3rd boy took the knife out and stabbed Greg in the back.

And poor Greg was killed.

Then the bullies cleaned up the floor and cut the body parts of Greg into 10 pieces and throw ed the pieces into the dustbin and covered it with tissue paper and they returned to class.

On the 5th period one of the boys was finding a pencil under his desk when he felt something soft.

So he looked under his desk and saw a bloody hand.

He was shocked with horror.

He told his other two friends and they also found different body parts under their desks.

They were so creeped out when they realized it was Greg's body parts.

They went into the washroom to check in the dustbin and they found nothing.

Then then they saw in the mirror and they saw the ghost of Greg .

They looked behind then they saw Greg.

He killed them the same way they killed him.

Now, when anyone goes inside a boys washroom and says "I found your body parts greg" will be killed by Greg.

-----------------

I hope you liked this

Bye