Chapter Thirty Two

The Jiang Ningbao in the book did not agree to annulling the engagement no matter what and she blackened then framed the female lead, dragging the time to one year and becoming the book's biggest venomous canon fodder and the female and male leads' emotion catalytic agent.

The female lad was not a kind one and acted like she made concessions on the surface but gave support to Changning Count Residence to deal with Jiang Ningbao.

Having the backing Anyuan Marquis and the Duke Ding Residence behind Heir Xie, not even one year, Changning Count's rank rose to fourth rank from sixth rank and would have no need for this fifth rank spare position.

This position fell to the hands of her second older cousin, Jiang Yue.

"The count is right. Jiang fourth miss, this position compensation can only fall on the count." Butler Zhao nodded solemnly.

When sir heir asked for this fifth rank position as compensation from the old madame, it was actually for the count.

Jiang Ningbao realized this and nodded, revealing a bitter smile. She explained in embarrassment, "So it's like this. It is me who is ignorant. I only want older brother to establish the second branch since mother and father aren't here."

Three years ago, her older brother Jiang Jin was just fifteen years old. He did not have any engagement yet when their parents were gone. The two of them needed to mourn in filial piety for three years and this year, he had just got out of the mourning period.

Her older brother studied at home for three years and on the spring this year, he went to Azure Mountain Academy.

Who knew that a few days ago, Jiang Ningbao found out that she transmigrated into a book and her parents were actually alive somewhere.

This was such a joke.

Fine, not everything could go the way she wanted.

It seemed that her agreeing to annul the engagement before time made some butterfly effects to the content of the book. Onward, she could only use it as a reference.

Eating a bit of loss was eating a bit of loss. Later, her parents would still come back and her older brother was only a scholar now. He haven't passed the test and gain official rank. Her maternal family was too far from the capital and too far off to help. She still could not break it off with Changning Count Residence.

So as to avoid the first branch using some underhanded means and affect her older brother's provincial examination this year.

Jiang Ningbao silently calculated the loss and gains in her heart.

"Jiang fourth miss and Jiang third young master really cares about each other, very admiring."

Butler Zhao smiled in understanding. Jiang second branch only had Jiang fourth miss and Jiang third young master. Seeing the acts of Jiang first branch's couple, they were not dependable. She could only rely on Jiang third young master.

Changning Count's face turned better. So this niece actually wanted Jin boy to establish the second branch sooner which caused her to became anxious. The dissatisfaction in his heart decreased.

"Read more of Dayue Rules later on, lest you make a fool of yourself."

Jiang Ningbao nodded in a manner that she had learnt, "Yes, thanking oldest uncle's pointer." She indeed had to do research on Dayue rules. Even if not all could be used, she still needed to understand them.

Maybe it was because she had been in a lawless apocalyptic world for too long that she had forgotten the rules and law of the peaceful period. She passed these past few years easy and comfortable.

"Fourth girl, the count residence is your backing and never think stray thoughts. Only if the clan is well can you enjoy the protection of the clan."

Old Madam Jiang stared deeply at this seemingly obedient granddaughter and could not help warned her. It seemed that Heir Xie's engagement annulment gave her a very big blow that caused her personality to change.

If she did something that would ruin the reputation of the count residence..... Old Madam Jiang had to take precautions.

"Grandmother is right, granddaughter has learned."

Jiang Ningbao replied respectfully.

Her heart was laughing coldly. The protection of the clan..... old madam dislike her, this granddaughter; oldest aunt Madam Zhang was snobbish. Not sucking dry the benefits from her and her older brother was already holding back.

The past three years, she had lived smooth and comfortable, only because she was the fiancee of Duke Ding Residence's heir and would marry into Duke Ding Residence.

But there was an accident during Plum Blossom Banquet and Heir Xie annulled the engagement.

Old madam and first Madam Zhang changed their faces and decreased her meals day by day. Whatever clan protection words were just a joke.

"Jiang fourth miss, what is the second matter you wanted to ask?" Butler Zhao saw that it was getting late so he asked.

Jiang Ningbao's exquisite face revealed a smile that was like the flowers blossoming on spring, bewitching people. She asked with a trace of anticipation.

"Butler Zhao, I've said it before that I am not willing to be the heir's little sister and will not swallow down this matter down. I said that I want to get married to Duke Ding and the more time passes, the more I think that becoming my ex-fiance's mom is very good. May I know the respond of Old Madam Xie?"