Chapter Ninety Six

The eyes of the beautiful middle-aged woman lit up and she abruptly sat straight. She clapped her hands happily and spoke with abundant interest, "It seems that there will be a good show. Good thing this queen specially invites Jiang fourth miss to attend this flower admiring banquet."

The gates of King Rui Residence.

King Qin and King Jin arrived at the same time. The two kings on the horse were noble and the air was oppressive.

The noble ladies present looked from the windows of their carriages with shyness and their faces blushed as they went down their carriages.

Jiang Ningbao's gaze fell on the first supporting male character, King Qin. This King Qin was a little over twenty years old and he was good looking with a deep blue long gown. The sleeves and the front of the jacket were embroidered with auspicious clouds and white crane patterns. There was a sheep-fat white jade fastened to his waist and he looked noble and not mundane.

The other was the King Jin that the female lead wanted vengeance on. He wore a dark brocade gown and his figure was tall with a handsome face. His sword-like brows were eye-catching and his bearing was cold and sharp, carrying a faint oppression.

The male lead Xie Jingyi belonged to the cool and cold handsome type.

No wonder the previous life, Yang Shuqing was madly in love with King Jin. King Jin indeed had the capital.

Jiang Ningbao did not miss the hatred roaring in the bottom of Yang Shuqing's eyes when she looked at King Jin.

"Second male cousin, Sir Zhang, fifth sister, let us wait at the side."

Jiang Ningbao spoke lowly and faintly. After saying this, she let the carriage driver park the carriage at the side of the road, giving way to others.

Jiang Ningbao had a suspicion that the little king deliberately let the gate got blocked.

They left Yang Shuqing and her two servant girls at the gates of King Rui Residence.

The two kings pulled the reign on their galloping horse at the same time and neatly stopped before Yang Shuqing.

Yang Shuqing bowed to the two kings and smiled slightly, "Shuqin greets King Qin, Kin Jin."

The words 'King Jin' were squeezed out from her teeth.

King Qin revealed a surprised smile as he asked warmly.

"Is Miss Yang waiting for this king?"

Once these words were out, King Jin beside him sharply squinted his eyes.

Yang Shuqing shook her head and looked at Jiang Ningbao as she smiled faintly, "I'm preparing to enter with Jiang fourth miss into King Rui Residence."

King Qin and King Jin followed her sight and saw a beautiful girl who also wore a silver and red long dress.

So this was Jiang fourth miss.

Xie Jingyi's ex-fiance and Duke Ding's fiance.

King Jin's eyes flashed with a light,

"She made things difficult for you?" King Qin asked with a frown as he looked at Jiang Ningbao with a gaze that was not amiable.

She also wore a red and silver long dress, but the eye-catching golden hairpin on her head made her beat Yang Shuqing.

King Qin's heart felt a trace of unhappiness.

Yang Shuqing's heart felt warm and she smiled as she shook her head, "No, it's just her second male cousin said that there's an order of seniority so Jiang fourth miss should enter first."

Her tone did not carry any wronged feeling but she highlighted where she was wronged, making King Qin feel heartache.

"Later, you enter with this king."

Yang Shuqing's heart felt greatly pleased but her face revealed hesitation.

"This is not good, right?"

Little king Xiao Ran who was not far from them heard King Qin's words and shook his fan. His gaze turned to Jiang Ningbao as he carried a bunch of beauties to her front.

"Jiang fourth miss, we meet again."

Jiang Ningbao slightly raised herself slightly, "Greeting the little king."

"It's hard to meet a familiar person. Let's go. Jiang fourth miss, this young master will take you inside."

Little king Xiao Ran said with a smile. After saying this, he let the bunch of beauties let out a path.

Jiang Ningbao did not refuse.

"Thanking little king."

"Stop. Xiao Ran, let us enter first." King Qin suddenly spoke up.

The little king Xiao Ran's plum blossom eyes squinted and he harrumphed coldly. "Xiao Xu, this is King Rui Residence, not your King Qin Residence. Whoever I let enter first will enter first."

"Xiao Yan, don't you think so?"

"The guest is up to the host, this king has no objection." King Jin, Xiao Yan, nodded his head and slightly nodded his head toward Jiang Ningbao.

Yang Shuqing's pretty face changed and she lowered her eyes as she hid the hatred and killing intent that were bursting from her eyes.

King Qin frowned.

Jiang Ningbao slightly smiled toward the little king and said, "I'll be troubling the little king."

The little king closed his fan and nodded with satisfaction as he laughed loudly, "Let's go."

Jiang Ningbao decisively led her fifth sister and the rest into King Rui Residence.

She did not look at Yang Shuqing even a bit, only leaving her lissom and graceful back.

Yang Shuqing who was left behind stood there as she tried to maintain her smile. The gaze from all directions fell on her, as if laughing at her.

King Qin's face sank. He did not think that Xiao Ran would put a hand in this matter.

The surrounding noble women laughed silently, their hearts felt free and happy.

Oldest Miss Yang also had today.

They were not blind, how could they not see that Oldest Miss Yang wanted to use King Qin's status and influence to step on Jiang fourth miss? They did not think that the little king who liked beauty would stand on Jiang fourth miss' side.

It was stealing chicken only to lose the rice used to lure it.