Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Two

Anyuan Marquis Residence.

Anyuan Marquess went to Duke Ding Residence early in the morning and when she returned to the residence, she sent someone to call her daughter.

Once Yang Shuqing entered the room, she asked impatiently, "Mom, did Old Madam Xie agree?"

Anyuan Marquess looked at her daughter's anticipating eyes and told her with difficulty written on her face, "Qing'er, Old Madam Xie said Duke Ding did not agree, saying that marriage date cannot be changed easily, unless you want to make a new engagement."

"Qing'er, it's okay not to put forward the marriage date and we can also have more time to prepare for your wedding." Anyuan Marquess was a warm yet weak person. This was why the concubines in the backyard could step on her.

Yang Shuqing's face sank, "Mom, does my marriage date really cannot be put forward for half a month?" Marrying over a month later, who knew if there would be accidents?

What if Jiang Ningbao luckily got pregnant with Duke Ding's child?

In the span of one month, Duke Ding's backyard would be controlled tightly by Jiang Ningbao, how could she put in her people at that time?

Anyuan Marquess shook her head.

"Cannot."

Duke Ding said it personally, it could not be changed.

Yang Shuqing was clear in her heart and could only suppress the unwillingness in her heart. Yang Shuqing wished silently that Jiang Ningbao was the type that could not get pregnant easily. No way, she had to make double preparations.

Her father said that Duke Ding was wounded in his early age and it would be hard to have children, but Jiang Ningbao gave her a bad feeling. This kind of feeling suddenly appeared since her meeting with Jiang Ningbao at Jinjiang Teahouse.

Yang Shuqing believed in her feelings because it was never wrong, so she had to put forward the marriage date.

A pity it could not be done.

Yang Shuqing felt great disappointment. It seemed that she needed to think of other means.

Going back to the courtyard, Qian Rong who wore a jade colored dress hurried in to report while being drenched.

"Young miss, at noon today, Duke Ding braved through the pouring rain to go to Changning Count Residence. According to the news from our spies in Changning Count Residence, Jiang fourth miss and Old Madam Jiang had an argument this morning. Duke Ding should be going to support Jiang fourth miss."

Yang Shuqing's face sank like deep water and her attention was put on the word 'argument'. She slightly curved her eyes and asked, "Do you know what they are arguing about?"

Qian Rong answered with hesitance, "It seems to be related to the two old servants Jiang fourth miss brought yesterday?"

Yang Shuqing's brows knitted and her gaze became dark, "Do you know where the two old servants came from?"

In the past two days, she was taking care of the accounts of the Upper Cloud Wine Ship and was busy so she put little attention on Jiang Ningbao. She only heard from Qian Rong yesterday that Old Madam Xie gave Jiang Ningbao two educational old servants.

Yang Shuqing remembered that she only laughed at Jiang Ningbao for not being able to invite even an educational old servant and dismissed Qian Rong, not asking where the two old servants came from.

Her heart suddenly rose with a bad feeling.

If it weren't for the emperor suddenly giving a decree of making a donation hall, she and King Qin wouldn't have their spotlight stolen by a lot.

Once she thought of the need of donating ten percent of profit every month but this did not reach the expected result, Yang Shuqing felt great heartache.

The emperor obviously did not make any donation hall in the previous life, but in this life, this caught her and King Qin unprepared.

After Yang Shuqing and King Qing discussed, they decided to make a big news out of the account books to lessen their loss.

So she did not know that the two old servants Old Madam Xie found for Jiang Ningbao were from the palace. But now, she finally felt that something was not right.

"I heard that the two old servants once served the previous empress." Qian Rong answered carefully.

Actually old servants who had served the previous empress.....

Yang Shuqing's face was dark like water and the handkerchief on her crumpled as a trace of redness raised in her eyes.

Old Madam Xie actually was this partial in showing love.

If she knew earlier, she definitely wouldn't give the most expensive health preserving wine to gain Old Madam Xie's favor.

Yang Shuqing was so mad she vomited blood.