Chapter Thirty Four

The two guards riding on a horse were keeping guard as they saw this. They did not make it in time and could only see the arrow shooting to Jiang fourth miss as they shouted.

"Fourth lady, danger!"

"Lady, be careful!"

Chun Xi who was at the side was shocked that she lost colors, her body moving forward in an attempt to block the arrow.

Jiang Ningbao did not think that someone would attack in broad daylight and calmly responded. She cleanly avoided the arrow, but the veiled hat she wore was accidentally thrown by Chun Xi who was trying to save. It fell on the ground and revealed the exquisite and delicate face under the hat.

The girl's skin was smooth and fair, her features were beautiful, especially the tenderness that unconsciously appeared between her brows, evoking others' pity.

The surrounding people was mostly men. When they saw Jiang Ningbao's face, their eyes bulged out full of stunned and pitiful feelings. Not few people felt that they were evil, especially those who said that Jiang fourth miss was ugly beyond compare. Their faces flushed immediately and felt ashamed.

Who said that she was ugly beyond compare?

Jiang Ningbao did not think that her face would be revealed to the crows and glanced at their reactions. Her brows knitted and her pair of beautiful eyes glared at the culprit.

Someone rode a horse with a purple bow in his hand. The male who wore silken clothes gave her a smug smile.

The youth was around twenty with red lips, white teeth, and handsome features. The accessories on his body all indicated that he was from a noble family.

Jiang Ningbao glared at him and averted her gaze to Chun Xi who was rising from the ground and the crowd that were there to see a good show. Her brows knitted, "Chun Xi, let us ride the carriage." She turned to where the carriage was.

The two guards were afraid that there would be another incident and they hurried to Jiang Ningbao's side.

When tender and delicate women were angry, it would give others a feeling grumbling in a flirty manner. Not only would it evoke men's pity, it would also stimulate their lust for conquest.

Jiang Ningbao's face was the the tender in tender.

That was why Jiang Ningbao rarely got angry. Even if was almost being attacked in broad daylight under the witness of many people, she would only bury it in her heart and would not chase this matter any further.

But, things were different than she hoped. Jiang Ningbao did not provoke the other, but the other wanted to provoke her.

"Jiang fourth miss, wait!" the youth's clear voice and his guards surrounded Jiang Ningbao's carriage.

The voice of the youth attracted the attention of the audience.

There was someone who recognized this youth and said in surprise, "That's the little king from King Rui Residence!"

Chun Xi's face went white and her face was filled with worry. She asked anxiously, "Oh my! That's actually the little king from King Rui Residence! Lady, what do we do?"

The reputation of the little king from King Rui Residence was spread wide.

Jiang Ningbao also heard this voice. It's actually King Rui Residence's little king, Xiao Ran. She furrowed her brows. There was no one who did not know this person.

This little king Xiao Ran's biggest hobby was to collect various kinds of beauty.

It was rumored that his harem already had one hundred and seven beauties.

"We'll cross the bridge when we get to it."

Jiang Ningbao felt unlucky. She did not think that going to the government office could let her meet this kind of person who loved to collect beauties. This luck was really.

She remembered in the book, this little king and the female lead had numerous encounters and then he liked the female lead, becoming the book's second male support character, changing the style of collecting beauties to collecting people who looked similar to the female lead.

"There's a rumor that Jiang fourth miss is incomparably ugly. Seeing the miss today, it is false. Jiang fourth miss is a rare beauty, having different style with Oldest Miss Yang."

"May I know if Jiang fourth miss is unwilling to become this heir's one hundred and eight concubine?"

Once the little king opened his mouth, it was these kind of words. This was his trademark sentence that every one in the capital knew about.

One hundred and eight concubine......

Jiang Ningbao's face blackened and she took a deep breath. Her voice carried anger, "Little king, please mind your words."