Chapter Sixty Two

Heir Xie did not think that his fiancee would suddenly run over to stop this, his handsome face was stunned and he pursed his lips. His tone was calm.

"Shuqing, I indeed did something wrong. It is only normal that I am punished."

"I don't believe it. Unfilial and unjust, these are heavy accusation. I only know that you respect the elderly and are good to your brothers. How can you be unfilial and unjust?"

Yang Shuqing took a deep breath and regained her coolness. She scanned the guards around and spoke in a sonorous and forceful voice.

The handsome Heir Xie who knelt on the ground closed his eyes and bellowed lowly.

"Shuqing, don't ask!"

That's right. Before he liked Shuqing, he was indeed as she said to be respectful to elders and good to his brothers, impressive like the moon. But after knowing that Shuqing was a woman and knowing how he felt toward Shuqing, because she said she did not want to be a concubine and only wanted one life, one world, one pair of couples.

Because of that, he annulled the engagement he had since he was little and went back on his principles, becoming ungrateful. This was injustice.

For her, he knelt to force the old madam to agree to annul the engagement. This was unfilial.

Adopted father was right. He was unfilial and unjust.

He only wanted to bear the consequences himself and not let the woman he liked to know and felt guilty.

After being bellowed by Heir Xie, Yang Shuqing's eyes went red. She bit her lips, feeling wronged. She gazed deeply at him and stubbornly said, "Heir, forgive me, I only want to give you justice."

After saying this, Yang Shuqing's sight went to the elegant and beautiful Jiang Ningbao who stood next to Duke Ding. She naturally ignored Jiang Ningbao's standing position. While suppressing the hatred in her heart, she asked loudly word by word.

"Jiang fourth miss, this is your revenge, right? Heir Xie gave you up and chose me, so you gave sir heir the title of unfilial and unjust. I want to ask, how is the heir unfilial and unjust?"

Once she spoke, the guards behind Heir Xie all perked up their ears.

Actually, they also wanted to know why the duke who was just and sound said that the heir was unfilial and unjust.

Jiang Ningbao glanced at Yang Shuqing who straightened her back and was bold and assured. Her heart was laughing. Heir Xie was unfilial and unjust, why else if not because of her?

At this time, she actually jumped to ask her, this pushover. How laughable. Jiang Ningbao lifted the hair below her ear and stared at Duke Ding Xie Heng's side face as she laughed lightly.

"Miss Yang, why the heir is unfilial, why don't you ask the duke? What is your meaning asking me?"

"Sir duke, don't you think so?"

Jiang Ningbao's voice was soft and warm, easy to the ears like a breeze of spring wind.

This Yang Shuqing was too self-confident. After rebirth, things were too smooth so she felt very superior and could not get the slightest grievance. Once she got any grievance, she would return it a hundred times.

Heir Xie was a smart man. He wanted to protect her by admitting to the mistakes and let it be.

But Yang Shuqing did not want to let this off and pointing the spearhead to her. Wasn't it because Yang Shuqing thought that she liked Heir Xie and deliberately spoke accusations in front of the duke that she was stuck out this strongly?

What a pig teammate.

"To annul the engagement, kneel down to force the elder, is not filial."

Duke Ding Xie Heng's sword brows were knitted and his voice was cold and sharp as it carried indisputable dominance. This was the first time he saw the woman his adopted son liked. This woman could not take even the slightest grievance.

No wonder his adopted son who was mature and steady would kneel to force his mother to agree to annulling the engagement. So the reason was this woman.

The momentum of Duke Ding condensed and the crowd immediately felt a strong force attacking and suppressing them. It was only for a moment and it disappeared.

Yang Shuqing's heart trembled and her face turned white.

She suddenly thought back to when the male servant of sir heir's telling her that to let the old madam agree to annul the engagement, he knelt outside the old madam's courtyard one day and one night. After she knew this, she was moved and happy.

Thinking about it now, forcing the elder was indeed not filial.

So the real culprit of this was her.

Yang Shuqing sweated coldly and bit down her lower lip, suddenly speechless. What Duke Ding said was a fact. She could not forcefully turn it around. It would only harm her reputation.

"Miss Yang, because of your words of not willing to be a concubine, Heir Xie knelt to force his elder. His feeling toward Miss Yang was deep and heavy. Now that Miss Yang got what she wanted, congratulations!"

Jiang Ningbao glanced at Yang Shuqing's changing face with a smile. Her tone was light, soft, and clear, as if pearls were dropping on a jade plate. Everyone could hear the sarcasm in the words 'not willing to be a concubine' and 'congratulations'.

The people present looked at Yang Shuqing with weird gazes. At the same time, the ones following Heir Xie felt a trace of disappointment.

"Shuqing, don't speak anymore. I'm willing to take the punishments."

Fifty wooden staves and kneeling in the ancestral hall for three days was already the lightest punishment.

Heir Xie's brows knitted and his lips pursed into a line. He did not want his fiancee to continue speaking and bellowed once more to prevent this. This time, his voice had some severeness.

Yang Shuqing was hurt by Heir Xie's severe voice. Knowing each other for two years, he had never spoken this way to her. Yang Shuqing's heart suddenly felt cold.

She was sticking out for sir heir, but he did not feel grateful.

Yang Shuqing inhaled deeply, but once she thought that she let sir heir get the title of unfilial, her heart could not help but feel a trace of gratitude and guilt. That little grievance disappeared and the gaze she used to look at Jiang Ningbao carried coldness.

"Sir duke, when you say sir heir is unjust, does it have anything to do with Jiang fourth miss having her engagement annulled?"